Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning looked at the floating object that was getting closer, and when he got close, he pushed it with a stick and found that it was a floating corpse.

    It was shocking and nauseating at first, but after watching a lot, I got used to it. When I came out, there were a few floating in the community.

    Jiang Ning pinched the time, and a minute had passed, but the rope in his hand remained still.

    Two minutes...

    Three minutes...

    Four minutes...

    Feeling more and more uneasy, Jiang Ning pulled the rope twice, but there was no movement.

    Ordinary people are good at staying in the water for more than a minute. Even if 1801 is good at diving, four minutes is too long, right?

    She had a bad feeling and was about to pull the rope when the water surface roared.

    1801 surfaced, "I checked several stores, all the doors were pried open, and the inside was emptied." Evacuated

    ? Who is so good!

    Lu Yu was melancholy and disappointed, "I couldn't find a liquefaction bottle, and I wasn't familiar with cooking something."

    They were already fast enough, but they didn't expect to be robbed by others. It seemed that they were still too young and inexperienced.

    Jiang Ning glanced at 1801. These snack bars were soaked in the water on the second day of the typhoon. Even if the stores were moved, it is impossible for all the stores to be pried. The flood is muddy and the water is fast. There is no diving mask and good water There is no way it will work.

    Unless, these stores were pried when the natural disaster first came.

    She vaguely guessed, "Now I can only go to the liquefaction station to try my luck, I hope the stores are not all emptied." They have all

    come out, there is no reason to return empty-handed, I can only go to the liquefaction station to try my luck.

    Jiang Ning took out the mobile phone in the waterproof bag from his bag, found the offline map and pointed it out to the two of them, "Probably in this place, there seems to be a big banyan tree at the door." It is about six or seven kilometers away from

    Jinrong Community, not counting Very far, but the place is a bit remote.

    After figuring out the location, the three of them drove the assault boat to the liquefaction station.

    There are bungalows everywhere in the suburbs, and now they are all soaked in water, making them look extraordinarily empty.

    On the way, I met firefighters who rescued the trapped people. Seeing the assault boat, they hurriedly shouted with their horns, wanting to requisition and transfer the trapped people.

    There are not enough rescue tools for the flood that has never happened in a thousand years.

    Huo Yishen ignored it, and the three roared past in the flood.

    The city became a vast ocean, and it was impossible to distinguish between east, west, north, and south. Jiang Ning observed with a telescope, "Go to the right, and there is green in the water, which should be a big banyan tree."

    Slow down and approach, it really is a banyan tree leaf.

    Such a tall banyan tree, now only the top of the tree is green.