Chapter 531 - 540

ʚChapter 531 Does she really need this affection?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning was in a daze, the car had already stopped in front of the independent courtyard.

    The outer wall made of stone is about two meters high, but the yard is very large, about five or six hundred square meters.

    There is a prefab house in the center of the courtyard. There are five houses in total, and solar power generation devices are installed on the roof.

    This is the home of the head of the Fengcheng base.

    Before the natural disaster, it was not too much to say that it was a shack on the construction site, but after the natural disaster, it was already top-notch treatment.

    One of the rooms was lit, and someone came out quickly when they heard movement outside.

    With short hair around the ear, wearing dark trousers and a light-colored short-sleeved shirt, looking about forty years old, "Old Gu, have you received Jiang Ning?"

    Jiang Ning was slightly startled, it turned out to be Shu Xueqing.

    Judging by the way she is dressed at home, it seems that the lovers have finally married.

    Under the darkness of night, I couldn't see Gu Tinglin's expression clearly, "Yeah."

    Shu Xueqing greeted him enthusiastically, and wanted to help carry the luggage, but she was scared by something jumping out of the darkness and hurriedly took two steps back.

    Secretary He explained, "Sister Shu, these are wolves and dogs raised by Jiang Ning."

    Raising wolves and dogs in the last days? Shu Xueqing was taken aback, but then thought that Jiang Ning should be living well.

    Jiang Ning didn't suffer, Lao Gu could feel at ease.

    Just two big hiking bags, all of which were carried by Huo Yishen.

    "Jiang Ning, you're finally here." Shu Xueqing smiled and walked forward, "It's good to be reunited, I have worried Lao Gu for the past two years."

    She led a few people into the house, "I cleaned up the house, Hurry up and go in."

    The room is not too big, with an iron frame bed more than one meter wide, and the sheets, bedding and pillows are all new.

    That is, the chief's house. It is impossible for ordinary people to even have half-new towels. It can be seen that they really care about it.

    Jiang Ning's impression of Shu Xueqing is not good or bad, but it is also a good choice for her to form a partner with Gu Tinglin to take care of each other.

    There are five rooms, one master room, one kitchen, and one study room. The remaining two rooms are used for office and reception from time to time, and now they are moved to Jiang Ning and others.

    Shu Xue cleaned up very cleanly.

    Afraid that she didn't care enough, she said courteously: "You're hungry, I'll make supper."

    Jiang Ning stopped her, "We've eaten."

    Being a stepmother for the first time, Shu Xueqing was very nervous, for fear that she might not do enough .

    At the base, Jiang Ning even resisted her biological father, let alone her as an outsider.

    Standing beside Gu Tinglin, Shu Xueqing didn't speak easily, but observed the atmosphere of the father and daughter.