Chapter 141 - 150

ʚChapter 141 Eternal Love
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    It's real popcorn, with a warm aroma, if it's coated with sugar liquid, what's the difference from the ones sold in movie theaters?

    Unlike the two idiots, Jiang Ning and Zheng Weili couldn't laugh.

    Especially when I heard the broadcast on the radio, the municipal government reminded residents not to go out for the next few days, and low-rise residents should remember to close their doors and windows when encountering epidemic prevention personnel disinfecting them.

    While promoting hygiene and civilization, it also reminds people to pay attention to the prevention of the four pests and the treatment of heatstroke.

    How can people live when the high temperature reaches more than 40 degrees in just a few days?

    It's fine if it's just hot, but humidity and heat coexist.

    The whole city is soaked in water, and the scorching sunlight boils the water. The buildings are like steamers, and the survivors are the bread and steamed buns in the steamer, or the chicken feet and shrimp dumplings, which must be steamed sooner or later. .

    The weather is hot, and people's hearts are impetuous, as if they have taken gunpowder for no reason, wanting to get angry or fight.

    Extreme heat is more depressing than extreme cold.

    You can add clothes in extreme cold, but you don’t have to take them off in extreme heat.

    I heard that there was an old man in the community who survived the extreme cold, and he got heatstroke yesterday and passed away.

    Jiang Ning held some popcorn and gave Doudou and Coke a toothbrush.

    Doudou is also hot, but with the ice-filled air-conditioning fan blowing and drinking frozen milk tea, I feel very comfortable.

    While eating, share with the dog.

    At around two o'clock in the afternoon, Jiang Ning began to sweat.

    Good guy, this is the benefit of living on the top floor, the indoor temperature reaches 45 degrees.

    25 degrees of eternal love, it fails.

    Jiang Ning suspects that 45 degrees should be the upper limit of the constant temperature clothing, and if it exceeds this temperature, it will fail.

    However, it still works.

    With the help of the constant temperature clothing, the temperature she felt should be about 30 degrees, which is about 15 degrees different from the actual temperature.

    In other words, if the temperature continues to rise, even wearing a thermostat will get hotter.

    The same was true for the extreme cold, and in the end it was so cold that she almost didn't turn into a popsicle.

    The extremely hot temperature on the top floor was at least five or six degrees higher than that on the bottom floor. Even she couldn't stand it, let alone the other members on the 18th floor.

    Don't underestimate the difference of five or six degrees. If it reaches the critical point of the human body, even one degree difference can kill someone.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, then stepped into the space.

    She came out with two pieces of cloth, one with constant temperature and one with normal temperature.