Chapter 61 - 70

ʚChapter 61 Someone is Coming
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    For this transaction, Jiang Ning is very happy, the dog likes to eat this thing.

    So, more than 100 catties of fish were exchanged for 20 freeze-dried cans.

    Lao Gao was equally satisfied with Father Zhong's fish.

    The dog food has long since vomited, although more than 1,600 catties is a lot, but there are quite a lot of people in the community, and there is not much left after being distributed to each family. "Old Zhong, do you have any more?"

    Zhong's father was vigilant, "How much do you want? "

    How about trading every three days, two thousand catties at a time?"

    "No, if you want to, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, there will be no shop after this village."

    The Shantang reservoir overflowed, and many fish drifted away with the current. Besides, maybe the reservoir will be discovered someday, so of course we have to act first.

    The whole community eats fish, so you don't have to hide it.

    The old seniors discussed and agreed to continue the transaction, "Tomorrow will be dark, and we will still be in this place. We want as much as you have."

    Daytime is too eye-catching, and night is the safest.

    After the transaction, each retreated.

    Jiang Ning and the others were extra careful, making sure no one was following them before driving towards the community.

    Five hundred catties of dog food, as well as the supplies exchanged with the sharp-nosed monkeys, today's harvest is very rich.

    After being happy, I found out that there was a big problem.

    Preoccupied with trading, forgetting that the fishing gear is out of battery.

    "What should we do now?" Father Zhong was annoyed and anxious, "We have promised Lao Gao and the others."

    There is no reason to give up the dog food that is in your mouth.

    Zhang Chao suggested, "Why don't you ask the Sharp-billed Monkeys to charge them?"

    These gangs are black-hearted, and it takes 200 catties of fish to charge it once.

    It's okay to give fish, the key is to let them see the fishing gear, maybe they will be robbed, and then calculate the location of the reservoir.

    Although so far, they are still reliable, but now is the end of the world, and the most fickle thing is the human heart.

    They didn't do anything, maybe they were fattening up?

    Jiang Ning has nothing short of charging, but he can't take it out.

    Huo Yijue said surprisingly, "I'll figure out how to charge it, you don't have to worry about it."

    The aura is there, no one dares to ask him how to charge it?

    Not to mention the Zhong family, even 1803 didn't dare to ask.

    Even if asked, Huo Yishen would not answer.

    That's how people are, to remain in awe of the mysterious.

    Huo Yishen is undoubtedly mysterious. They knew very well in their hearts that curiosity killed the cat. Once they opened their mouths, the harmonious relationship would be broken, and they might even die.