Chapter 541 - 550

ʚChapter 541 The second generation is quite cunning
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yi listened attentively, but didn't wait for Rong Sanshao to open his mouth, so he asked, "How is the Hwaseong base developing after we left?"

    Rong Sanshao was slightly stunned, "It's pretty good, it didn't take long to start filling in The sea made an island. Later, when I went to the hospital to see a doctor, Professor Ma asked if there were any of you.

    You and your sister are both talents in the base. Director Jiang sighed at random, saying that when you went out, you either met Pirates, or the submarine is out of order, most likely it’s bad luck, God is jealous of talents.”

    Huo Yishen’s eyes were deep, “Do you believe it?”

    Third Young Master Wo was leaning against the wall tiredly with his shoes in his arms, looking a little foolish , "Brother-in     -law , can I still come to eat when I'm hungry?

    "     After closing the courtyard door, Huo Yishen went back to the house and pondered, "If you want to build a glass shed, the least suspicious way is to be a scavenger." It's not that     Jiang Ning has never thought about it. People have searched everywhere."     "There is a place that few people are looking for."     Jiang Ning suddenly realized, "Ocean."     The survivors had no tools, and the military had limited fuel.     It’s not too much to see a ghost ship with supplies in the vast ocean, right?     One is not stealing from the military, and the other is Gu Tinglin's identity is there, who dares to question and investigate her easily.     Do it, you have to do it right away, and start tomorrow.     After discussing the business, Jiang Ning mentioned Third Young Master Rong, feeling uncertain, "What do you mean by his coming tonight?"     Huo Yirong frowned, "Hug your thigh."     Jiang Ning frowned, "You want to threaten me?"     "Rong San Shao is a smart person. If he really wants to plot against you, he won't remind you in Hwaseong Base."

    Friendship is talked about, but after all, he came from a business family, so it is absolutely impossible to say that he has no idea.

    Jiang Ning's secret is like a plate of braised pork, while Rong Sanshao has been hungry for three days and three nights.

    He resisted the temptation once out of friendship, but how many times did he resist?

    Even if he really held back, aren't his elder brother and niece hungry?

    If we never see each other in this life, even if we want to find an idea, we can't find anyone.

    But the braised pork is not only in front of your eyes, but the aroma goes straight to your nose, which is simply tempting to commit crimes.

    Huo Yishen didn't want to speak ill of Rong San, but he had to guard against it in the last days.

    "Ah Ning, Third Young Master Rong is a hidden danger. Either kill him or become one of his own."

    It's not that Jiang Ning didn't think of it, but he didn't want to think about it. Sister Tian Tian said she didn't even believe that she had no feelings.

    But Huo Yishen said these words, which somewhat surprised her.

    But if she really let her do it, I really can't bear it. The most important thing is... the second generation is quite cunning, who can guarantee that he didn't tell others the secret or keep something behind his back?

    I'm afraid that a stone will start a thousand waves.

    For a while, she was a little undecided, and said with a headache: "What do you think?"