Chapter 301 - 310

ʚChapter 301 Do you eat pancakes?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    There must be brave men under heavy rewards. Don't underestimate the power of the masses at any time. They either become the Chaoyang crowd or form a bounty hunter group.

    Most of the thugs are sticks or kitchen knives, as long as they dare to risk their lives, who is afraid of who is not sure.

    Lu Yu excitedly contacted, "Ah Ning, our building formed a bounty team of 50 people, and caught more than 20 thugs nearby in one day, and I really got the reward." They are all flesh and blood, in fact, there is nothing to be afraid of, as long as the

    number Absolutely crushing in terms of momentum, many thugs can only be caught without a fight.

    Lu Yu and Zhang Chao came out of the orphanage, and they lived their lives based on people's faces when they were young. Later, one fell in love to make a living, and the other ran a business to get angry everywhere.

    What's more, the people in Aoyuan are united, and there are two people who teach acting skills and experience, and the sharp-mouthed monkeys are even at the level of movie kings.

    Once encountering thugs, all of them put on a mighty look, holding weapons and shouting, rushing forward, as if a thousand troops were rushing towards them.

    Just ask if you are afraid?

    Jiang Ning was curious, "How will the thugs be dealt with after being sent to the police station?" "

    In troubled times, heavy punishments are used. Serious crimes eat peanuts and then sent to garbage power plants; lesser crimes are sent to do hard and dangerous work."

    Lu Yu admired her From my point of view, it is much safer to buy a house near the police station, and the young people in Aoyuan have also received the true biography of Brother Shen.

    Unlike the house he lived in before, he had to put a knife under the pillow when he slept, and he had to beware of being murdered at all times.

    Jiang Ning warned, "The riot will probably not subside for a while, you should pay attention to safety." "

    You and Brother Shen are the same. Many people in the villa area have guns. Ordinary thugs may not dare to attack you, but black and evil forces may not. .”

    This is also what Jiang Ning is worried about. Since being suppressed by the army under high pressure, coupled with the sea of ​​fire tactics of 50 buildings, many thugs have indeed known that the villa area is not easy to mess with, and they dare not act rashly for a while.

    But there are always some who are ready to move, or who think they are powerful, and sneak in over the high wall.

    As a result, he hadn't touched the door of the villa yet, either he was found and bitten half to death by a dog, or he was held to his head with a gun by a patrol.

    They are not policemen, since they entered vertically, they have to exit horizontally.

    After more than a dozen waves were wiped out one after another, everyone gradually got used to it, and they were no longer panicked like when Yong Ye erupted.

    Whether the rich or the poor, they are constantly adapting to natural disasters in order to see the light of day again.

    Ling Ju and the others were recuperating at Rong's house, which gave Rong Sanshao a reason to bomb Jiang Ning.

    He seemed to be a chatterbox, coming to harass every half an hour.

    "Sister, Jue Ling is awake."