Chapter 291 - 300

ʚChapter 291 Sudden Panic
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Not knowing how long the eternal night will last, Qin Chuan felt that he had to learn from his son and started growing vegetables and raising chickens and ducks to achieve self-sufficiency as much as possible.

    "You can raise them if you have the conditions, so I don't want them."

    Jiang Ning's most important thing is fish, and he has stockpiled dozens of sheep, "The temperature difference between polar day and day is so big, I'm afraid that Yongye will be even bigger, so don't waste time. "

    Qin Chuan intends to point out, anyway, Yongye doesn't go out, and he is idle when he is idle.

    So, he asked Jiang Ning for a lot of vegetables, and planned to use the backyard and the roof.

    No way to let the sharp-nosed monkeys come over, and then give them what they can't eat.

    After he left, Jiang Ning turned on the walkie-talkie to contact Lu Yu, "Yu, I got news from here that Yong Ye is very likely to come in the next few months. Please pay attention to stocking up on food and reinforcing the doors and windows. Yong Ye

    really If you come, it is estimated that many criminals will breed, and you should carefully consider whether to continue working."

    Lu Yu suddenly became serious, "We will see when the work is over, we have just booked a house, and we will hand over the house in more than a month. There are only a few bottles of wine and a few catties of brick sugar left, can you help us pay attention to whether we can get food in exchange?" "

    Okay, I will keep an eye on the food for you, there are plenty of green vegetables here, and they will be dried and dried for you."

    "Thanks, Ning."

    "Don't be polite to me, and be safe."

    The official announcement hasn't been made yet, but those who have channels have already learned about it in advance, and suddenly there is panic.

    The sharp-nosed monkey and the others brought their wives over.

    The women not only planted cold-resistant potatoes and vegetables in Qinchuan's backyard and rooftop, but even the front yard.

    The men helped to add grids to the high walls and installed 50 buildings together.

    Jiang Ning didn't know when Yongye would come, so he installed the power grid in advance to be prepared. In order to thank them, he gave them 10 catties of corn grits and asked them to install diesel engines.

    She can take this thing apart, but putting it back together is not easy.

    There are talents in Qin Chuan, so it's not for nothing.

    There is no shortage of electricity in the space. In fact, diesel generators are not required, but electricity must be sourced.

    When the eternal night comes, it’s okay to open it once in a while.

    The operation of 49 buildings and 50 buildings was noticed by other households in the community, and they immediately became nervous.

    Those who didn't have a diesel generator came to Qin Chuan one after another to get one.

    Hugging Buddha's feet temporarily, the price will naturally rise. Besides, Qin Chuan really couldn't find so many goods for a while, so he came to ask Jiang Ning.