Chapter 311 - 320

ʚChapter 311 What About Armor-Piercing Projectiles? Where are my armor-piercing bullets!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    It's a pity that to the predators, it's no different from scratching the boots, not even leaving traces.

    They couldn't shoot through the glass, so they shot at the tires angrily.

    Grandma has such a leg that she can't even shoot through the tires.

    What about armor-piercing bullets? Where are my armor-piercing bullets!

    Jiang Ning didn't care about their incompetence and rage, and drove away with a rumble.

    There is a fool who is not afraid of death and rushes up with a gun. Poor him doesn't even cherish his own life, who cares?

    Jiang Ning went straight to him, knocking down people and walls, running over broken bricks and moving forward bravely.

    All obstacles are not obstacles, and it is simply not too enjoyable to drive unscrupulously in the dark.

    Passing through the old city, the situation is much safer. Although thugs will jump out from time to time, I still feel terrified when I see the huge size of the looters.

    Unimpeded to the surrounding areas of the new city, the two changed cars again.

    It was too ostentatious to leave in a plane and come back in a car.

    The two wore body armor and steel helmets and rode home on a little donkey.

    It was only after I went out for a walk that I realized that the Xincheng District had been severely cracked down for the past two days, and no mob dared to come out to make trouble for the time being.

    Jiang Ning had expected it earlier, otherwise he would not dare to ride a little donkey.

    The military and police took over the dens of the cave, and they would definitely interrogate the three injured men while the iron was hot, find out which mob gangs they had contacts with in the city, and then destroy them with a thunderbolt.

    High pressure and severe strikes, just ask who dares to hit the muzzle of the gun.

    Anyone who hit the muzzle of the gun will be thrown into the garbage power station, and my body will be burned to light up the eternal night—the light will never die!

    Just after hiding the plane, Jiang Ning was not in a hurry to collect fuel.

    If it is too fast and too obvious, it will be easy for the Rong family to figure out the route and location, and it will be troublesome to send a few clever stalkers at that time.

    Collecting one car a day took a full 4 days to complete.

    Not to mention, as soon as he left the community, someone followed him, and he was confused by the two of them going around, but he was killed without anyone noticing.

    The Rong family didn't mess around, they were all small-time thugs, who specially followed the villa area to catch leaks.

    The advantage was not taken, but his life was harvested.

    With peace of mind, Jiang Ning's hanging heart finally settled down. From now on, she is also a cub with a plane.

    With the loot still in the space, it's time to divide the pork.

    Jiang Ning contacted Lu Yu on the walkie-talkie and asked them to come over.

    The few people came over quickly, and they were all very happy.