Chapter 221 - 230

ʚChapter 221 The Mountains and Rivers Cracked
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Pack your things away from cracks in the ground.

    It is estimated that there will still be aftershocks, so the two gave up the idea of ​​going back and planned to continue to spend the night in the wild.

    I found a place more than 100 meters away from the crack and the factory, and there were no dangerous obstacles around, so it was very suitable for camping.

    Jiang Ning took out a compressed tent from his backpack.

    Three people and one dog, fearing that it would be too crowded, she specially chose a big tent, a tent with two bedrooms and one living room.

    Huo Yishen called Doudou over and taught her how to set up a tent in the wild.

    Jiang Ning walked to the higher ground, took out the binoculars and looked at the city.

    The urban area full of high-rise buildings is gone.

    Under the scorching sun, the air is dusty, representing the buildings of Fengcheng, which are more than 300 meters high, and the sightseeing tower overlooking the whole Fengcheng no longer exists.

    In this way, it was quietly erased from the earth.

    There are ruins everywhere, and human industrial civilization is almost destroyed.

    Even if he experienced it again, Jiang Ning was still terrified, and his palms were sweating.

    Fengcheng, where she has lived for twenty years, has become lifeless, and there is no half of the vitality before the natural disaster.

    Inside the escape pod and outside the escape pod are two different worlds.

    She hid safely in the escape cabin, and when she came out again, the world was turned upside down.

    Standing under the scorching sun, Jiang Ning couldn't recover for a long time.

    Before the sunset, Huo Yishen successfully set up the tent with two tents and filled the air cushion with an air pump.

    Instructing the two not to run around, he walked towards the lonely figure bathed in the golden glow, "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Ning gave him the telescope.

    Huo Yi looked deeply at everything in the distance, and said after a long time: "The municipal government has an early warning, and I believe many people will survive."

    It won't be as tragic as in the previous life, with bloody corpses everywhere.

    The tent was ventilated enough, but it couldn’t withstand the high temperature. Jiang Ning took out the air-conditioning fan, added some ice cubes, and each had a glass of iced juice to relieve the heat

    . Eat better, but they are all light meals, pork ribs corn soup, braised eggplant, fried vegetables.

    At the same time, the solar lights are dimmed especially.

    After all, it is in the wild, what if the smell of the food is too strong, or the lights are too bright to attract others?

    After eating, I wiped my hands and feet, and Doudouwo watched cartoons in the room.

    The two were sitting outside the tent to enjoy the cool, Jiang Ning was a little curious, "How did you survive the earthquake in your previous life?"