Chapter 551 - 560

ʚChapter 551
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Unwell, Gu Tinglin couldn't manage the details, so he directly assigned three tasks.

    1. The base needs to achieve industrial development and collect more tinder boxes as soon as possible.

    2. Lime mines and coal mines must be mined.

    3. Solve the problem of shortage of manpower.

    Throw a problem and let them come up with a feasible solution within three days.

    Gu Tinglin went home to recuperate, and the high-level officials stayed to continue the discussion.

    ...

    Jiang Ning was worried about the project of the glass greenhouse, after all, he had seen how outrageous he was before.

    She planned to go out to visit the planting area in the southern district, but she ran into director Xiao of the land management as soon as she arrived at the door.

    After experiencing sandstorms and problematic rainwater, the crops in the plantations in the southern area were considered waste.

    The weather is bad, and the harvest cost is already low, and now it will be even less.

    Fortunately, the potatoes matured quickly and the yield reduction was not that severe, but the sweet potatoes were only half mature.

    Facing the mess of the plantation, Director Xiao was heartbroken, "When will this terrible climate end? People really can't keep going." Seeing him worried, Jiang Ning smiled and comforted him, "Wait for the glass

    greenhouse Build it, and I'll give you the first batch of the best sweet potatoes."

    Looking at the stacked glass, Director Xiao couldn't help but ignite hope again, "I hope this is a new beginning."

    "Please rest assured, Director Xiao, victory belongs to us It will come soon."

    Jiang Ning drew a big cake for him, "At that time, ten acres of land will be planted with potatoes and sweet potatoes, ten acres will be planted with herbs, and ten acres will be planted with mulberry trees.

    Mulberry trees grow fast and are not picky about the growing environment. When the plants are transplanted to the wasteland, they can not only prevent wind and fix sand, but also eat mulberries and raise silkworms in mulberry leaves.

    In just a few years, Fengcheng will become a green city.

    The crops that are planted will all be exchanged for other materials with the base at that time, and life will get better and better. "

    Jiang Ning showed not only optimism, but also extreme self-confidence.

    Director Xiao is convinced, not because she is the chief's daughter, but her ability is obvious to all.

    In a short period of time, she brought back two batches of supplies, medicines, Glass, fuel, cars, guns, etc. are all urgently needed supplies in Fengcheng.

    No, she is already famous in Fengcheng.

    If it weren't for her special status, the threshold would have been trampled to pieces.

    The 20-acre greenhouse really needs to be built Thinking about it, it may not be able to feed tens of thousands of people in the base, but it will definitely alleviate the danger to a great extent.

    This is a huge project for the base.

    Thinking of the future, he can't help but stretch his eyebrows, "Comrade Jiang, when the crops are abundant, do you want to change What?