Chapter 591 - 600

ʚChapter 591
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Knowing that Gu Tinglin was fine, the staff officer did not bother Jiang Ning, so he turned to Ma Guangnian and asked, "President Ma, how is your health? If there is no serious problem, can you help me to the hospital?"

    Ma Guangnian was not feeling well, but he could Insisted, "Yes."

    Jiang Ning was happy, "Thank you, Chief of Staff, then I will take the teacher away."

    During the special period, the staff and his party will no longer occupy the treatment room, and those who can help will stay and help, and the rest will go back to the guest house wait.

    Jiang Ning closed the door, took out a set of protective clothing from her bag, and said with concern: "Teacher, protect yourself."

    Ma Guangnian couldn't help laughing, she was still the same as before.

    There are too many patients, and I don't even have time to go to the toilet when I am so busy, let alone eat and rest.

    She is still old enough to persevere, but the teacher is getting old, so there can be no problems.

    Jiang Ning took out two bento boxes, "Let's fill our stomachs and work when we are full."

    Afraid of conflicts between doctors and patients, Jiang Ning asked the director to call in two soldiers to protect Ma Guangnian's safety.

    Knowing the latest situation, the loudspeaker immediately amplified, "Come, come, line up one by one and don't squeeze. Comrade Jiang Ning specially invited his teacher, Professor Ma Guangnian, to come to the clinic together. Who is Professor Ma Guangnian? He is enjoying China

    . A national treasure-level famous doctor with special allowances, known as a thousand-handed doctor..."

    Really, Jiang Ning killed his heart.

    It can be blown, but can it be more reliable? It has to be deep and layered.

    Huh, but the survivors are too vulgar, and they like to hear such straightforward things when they are in a hurry.

    Soon there were several lines, and the patients lined up in an orderly manner.

    There were not enough nurses, so Shu Xueqing organized emergency training and asked the soldiers to help.

    Just as they were advancing step by step, there was a sudden gunshot from the pharmacy.

    Jiang Ning was shocked, Rong Sanshao met his eyes, and hurried towards the pharmacy.

    In the back kitchen of the hospital pharmacy, a corpse was lying in a pool of blood, and the soldier who fired the shots ordered people to drag the corpse out.

    The dean hurried over, "What's going on?"

    The frightened pharmacy staff explained, pointing to the deceased, and said, "I saw him sneaking things into the medicine barrel, and wanted to turn him over to the army. , He was, was shot and killed."

    The air was filled with moth powder, and the soldiers, without exception, wore masks.

    The soldier who fired the shot raised his leg and walked out...

    Third Young Master Rong grabbed him and shouted, "Which department are you from     ?

    "

I care." Young Master Rong pulled his mask, "You are so brave, you dare to shoot before the matter is investigated?" The

    soldier raised his hand and swung him, wanting to get away and leave.