Check 431 - 440

ʚChapter 431 Coward, Unworthy To Live
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Three people and one dog eat and drink, unlike people who have lived in submarines for a long time.

    Maybe earlier, when switching escape pods or yachts, or even taking in Sawadeeka's fishing boat, he had been targeted.

    They didn't do it for a long time, they just wanted to make sure.

    The little book that played with biochemical weapons and nuclear wastewater was a monster that drank blood. If they knew Jiang Ning's secret, it would be strange if they didn't do everything possible to capture the life back and slice it for research.

    Once they succeed, Jiang Ning will surely die.

    And the two of them don't even know where the monsters are, how many people and how many weapons, so it's not easy to get rid of them.

    Huo Yishen had a bad premonition. From the discovery of the fishing boat to the two voyages, he had sailed more than 200 nautical miles, but he was still in the peeping range of the book monster.

    This is not something ordinary people can do, most likely the military.

    Jiang Ning was surprised, "Little book military?"

    The island country was destroyed in an instant, and even the collision of the plates could not kill them. They were indeed a group of monsters.

    The blood of history tells the world that once it falls into the hands of these monsters, the end will be tragic.

    They are crazier than mad dogs, but they are not Qinggang Base, Lelong Base, the crouching dragon and phoenix chicks, who can be easily dealt with by only three people and one dog.

    While pondering how to deal with it, the submarine shook again.

    The book blames come so fast?

    Doudou ran over to ventilate, "Brother, Lanlan is here again."

    This time, it wasn't an itchy squat, it wasn't a collision, but it was hitting the submarine with its head.

    Swaying.

    Doudou frowned, "What does Lan Lan want to do?"

    Jiang Ning was thoughtful, "Maybe it wants to remind us to run quickly."

    Before knowing the strength of the enemy, it is right to run.

    Jiang Ning's ultimate goal is to survive, not to die with the book monsters.

    run! Full sail.

    This run lasted for three hours, and the dog suddenly barked at the No. 3 observation window, "Wow!"

    Jiang Ning hurried to the back of the cabin and stared at it with binoculars.

    There are indeed submarines following.

    I don't know if it's too far away, or the light on the bottom of the sea is not enough. I feel that the opponent's size is not too big, and I can't see clearly in the black mass.

    She continued to observe, and found two other groups of black shadows one after another, forming the shape of "Chuan" and chasing after them.

    Good guy, this is three-on-one!

    "Sister-in-law." Doudou shouted from the No. 2 observation window, "It is chasing us."

    Jiang Ning came to the No. 2 window and saw a black shadow on the right wing.