Chapter 491 - 500

ʚChapter 491 I want them dead!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning and Huo Yi chased to the place where Bai Xue was arrested, and found a piece of pork dropped on the ground.

    It doubles to hide food again!

    He was trained several times by Jiang Ning, so he hid farther away for fear of being discovered, but unexpectedly he was snared.

    There are still snowmobiles these days, who else could it be?

    Obviously not, actually use kidnapping.

    Hehe, it is indeed a wicked and smoldering joint base.

    There were 100,000 worries in my heart, Jiang Ning didn't go out rashly, firstly, I couldn't catch up, secondly, there were still people at home; thirdly, it was easy to follow their way.

    Looking at the two disappearing directions, my heart hurts so badly that I can't breathe, and my hands are tightly clenched into fists.

    She's going to kill them all!

    Huo Yi held Jiang Ning's cold hand deeply, "They kidnapped Baixue and came for us. Baixue's life will not be in danger for the time being. Let's go back and make a long-term plan." Doudou is protecting the three treasures, and at the same time beware of the enemy's attack

    .

    Seeing her elder brother and sister-in-law coming back, she asked anxiously, "Where's Bai Xue?"

    Not only was Bai Xue gone, but Coke was gone too.

    She opened her mouth to ask, but found that her brother and sister-in-law's complexion was not very good, so she didn't speak again.

    Jiang Ning sat on the sofa with a sullen face and said nothing.

    She remembered that Evant said that the base camp of the joint base was at the submarine base, and its main members were the armies of Western countries.

    Their warships, aircraft carriers, transport ships, etc.

    The submarine base with more than 3,000 people living there is even easier to defend and harder to attack.

    To put it bluntly, three people going to deal with a base of 3,000 people with unlimited firepower...

    It's like hitting a stone with a pebble.

    The last two times I was able to win easily, one was by surprise, and the other was by using space to assist.

    This time they threatened Bai Xue, no doubt forcing themselves to give away the head.

    "Aw... Aw... Aw..."

    Sanbao, who wanted to eat grandma, looked for his mother, hungry.

    Jiang Ning had a headache, Bai Xue was caught, even a dog might be...

    She looked at Huo Yishen and Doudou, and tightly clenched her fists without looking away.

    Bai Xue's life is life, but whose life is not life?

    Jiang Ning went back to the room and closed the door.

    The dog came back, whining anxiously.

    It kept rushing at Huo Yishen, biting his trousers tightly.

    Then he broke into Jiang Ning's room again, "Wow, woof, woof!"

    Jiang Ning looked at it, his eyes sore and painful.

    Huo Yishen came in and chased the mad Gouzi out.