Chapter 151 - 160

ʚChapter 151 Collecting Steel
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning called Zheng Weili, "Drought-resistant sweet potatoes have grown seedlings, are you still planting them?" The

    growth cycle of sweet potatoes takes four to five months, and the water level can recede in a month or two at most, so it is useless to plant them.

    Nothing can stop Zheng Weili from going home, "Ah Ning, you can plant it." When

    the others left, Jiang Ning discussed, "How about planting it in the space?" Planting

    outside must be taken care of at all times. Watering every day, moving around is really troublesome.

    Huo Yi thought about it deeply, "Half of all kinds?"

    The soil quality of the space is good, if one kind comes out different from the outside, taking it out for trading will cause unnecessary trouble.

    All kinds of half can also be used for comparison.

    Jiang Ning has no objection.

    Therefore, the two of them worked together, Huo Yi planted deeply outside, Jiang Ning planted inside the space.

    After dinner in the evening, Huo Yishen pushed Doudou and Coke away from the next door. He discussed with Jiang Ning, "The water level has dropped to the fourth floor. There will be survivors going out to find supplies soon. Let's go out tomorrow?"

    1803 didn't have a diving suit, and it was useless to call them. Besides, they had already decided to leave, and it was impossible to go out to find non-essential supplies.

    Jiang Ning had no objection, and took out the paper map and the offline map of the mobile phone.

    Floods soften the foundations of houses, extreme cold makes house materials brittle, and extreme heat makes houses swell...

    After the ice melts, some old and dilapidated houses with weak foundations have already collapsed, let alone a major earthquake that will destroy the entire city There is devastation everywhere, and the most important thing to rebuild their homes is steel.

    Fengcheng does not produce steel, but there is a steel world - a one-stop service for processing, procurement, and commerce. It is the largest professional steel market in China, radiating the entire coastal city.

    After discussing it, the two went to bed early, and at the same time did not forget to say hello to 1803, saying that they were going out for a walk.

    Doudou is brought by Coke, and the two can only stay at home and play for a day.

    Not to mention Doudou, even Coke has learned to press the walkie-talkie, just shout into the walkie-talkie twice if there is something to do.

    It was extremely hot and dawned very early, and it was already slightly bright before five o'clock.

    In order not to attract attention, the two got up at three in the morning and went downstairs quietly.

    The Iron World is on the outskirts of the city, more than forty kilometers away.

    The two put on protective clothing in constant temperature clothes, rowed the assault boat to leave the community, started the motor and headed for the outskirts of the city.

    Rubbish is everywhere on the water surface in the outskirts of the city, and there are even unknown dangers underwater. The two dared not drive too slowly, and it took two hours to get there.