Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    If you want to find good wood, there are no shopping malls and office buildings, and museums have been flooded.

    But there is one more place, maybe you can try your luck.

    Fengcheng is the world's largest furniture production base, and the International Furniture Expo Center built in Congle Town has become a 4a-level landmark building, and the Global Furniture Expo is held every year as scheduled.

    This year is just the 30th anniversary, and the exhibition is unprecedentedly grand. As early as half a year ago, it has placed overwhelming advertisements through various channels.

    Jiang Ning carefully recalled that the original exhibition date should be three days before the typhoon.

    The exhibition will last for half a month, so it is not over yet.

    What kind of grand scene will it be in the Expo Center where the world's top furniture gathers?

    Jiang Ning doesn't care. After all, foreign furniture rarely uses wood, but domestic retro furniture may not.

    She had seen an advertisement, a large furniture company advertised that it seemed to use thousand-year-old red sandalwood to make a Qiangongbabu bed, as well as a complete set of furniture in the house, with a starting price of nine figures.

    Over the past few years, Chinese people have become more and more culturally confident, and the trend of retro furniture has followed.

    In order to attract gimmicks, the Expo Center borrowed a root of ebony as a treasure of the exhibition.

    Not only ebony, but also many valuable woods, such as huanghuali, old mountain sandalwood, rosewood, etc., were also taken to the Expo Center, taking the opportunity to promote furniture culture to the world.

    Jiang Ning had to go, and he had to act immediately.

    The Expo Center was built in Congle Town, about 40 kilometers away from the urban area. The water flow along the way is intricate, but it is still worth visiting once.

    The three of Zheng Weili went out to collect building materials, and Jiang Ning knocked on the door of 1801, "I'll go out for a walk."

    1801 had no objection, "Be careful."

    He went downstairs with a bag for the assault boat, and happened to meet him on the 17th floor. Su Mengyao, she came up with Yu Qingqing from 1202.

    The corners of Su Mengyao's eyes were red, and tears came as soon as she said it, "Ah Ning, Ah Jian is injured, and now only you can save him, please do your best to save him.

    " go downstairs.

    Unexpectedly, Su Mengyao insisted, "A-Ning, we are schoolmates, you can't just ignore death."

    Her voice was not low, and her crying attracted the neighbors on the 17th floor to open the door.

    Jiang Ning drew his knife and cut it.

    Su Mengyao screamed and dodged, half of her black waist-length hair was cut off, and they fell to the ground.

    Before she could recover, she was kicked to the ground by Jiang Ning.

    She was shocked and stunned with pear blossoms and rain, staring at Jiang Ning like an executioner with wide eyes, and forgot to cry.

    Jiang Ning stepped on her chest and said, "If you want to kill me, the elder loves to hit me with a gun, I don't mind sending you to Hades." He didn't let go, stomping on her chest, his eyes were extremely