Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In the end, with the help of Gouzi, Jiang Ning won the battle.

    Betrayed by the dog he trained, Huo Yishen was not angry, but instead stroked the dog's head, "Very well, if someone bullies her in the future, you have to protect her." Coke was ruthless just now, and

    Jiang Ning was a little worried, "You Have you been bitten?"

    "No." Huo Yi admired deeply, "Dogs can tell the difference between good and bad better than humans, and Coke has a sense of proportion."

    Jiang Ning also thought it was right, dogs can sense the breath emanating from humans .

    Huo Yishen was not malicious, so he was not attacked.

    Day by day, Jiang Ning's strength increased at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Knowing that she was practicing against Huo Yishen, Zheng Weili also became ruthless. She practiced Zhang Chao and Lu Yu every day, and 1803 wailed from time to time.

    After being beaten a lot, Zhang Chao's skin was rough and fleshy, and Lu Yu's small waist completely disappeared.

    The body is back to normal, and the self-confidence of the beaten duo is overwhelming, "A-Ning, why don't we compete?"

    Jiang Ning smiled, "Okay."

    1803 is also covered with non-slip mats, Jiang Ning is one against two, and Zheng Weili acts as the referee. Doudou and Coke act as melon eaters.

    Zheng Weili whistled, "One, two, three, let's go!"     "

    Bang

    !"     The action is clean and neat, and it is very cool.     The two fell down with honor, howling on the non-slip mat.     And then, no... and then.     Zhang Chao clutched his stomach, tearing from the pain, "You, you don't talk about martial arts!"     Jiang Ning said indifferently, "It's the end of the world, who will tell you about martial arts."

    Thinking of cheering for my sister, who knows that the beginning is the end, Doudou was a little incapable of accepting it, got up and ran home, "Brother, sister beat the two brothers to pieces with one punch." They used the tricks taught by my brother, so

    powerful !

    Zhang Chao who was beaten, "..."

    Lu Yu who was beaten, "..."

    Why is there such a big gap between being human? They don't want to lose face!

    Zheng Weili was very angry, "It's fine if you can't beat me, but you can't even catch a single move from Aning?"

    She didn't say anything, but she was too kind!

    Starting from today, no matter how many laps Coke does on the stairs, they will not miss a single lap.

    The faces of the two of them turned blue, Gouzi ran eighty laps a day, how could they compare!

    "It's fine if you can't beat Aning, but now you have to lose to Coke?"

    No, Coke is not an ordinary dog, it is a super perverted dog!

    It's only been a while, and even the muscles have grown.

    Zheng Weili didn't care, as long as she didn't die after practicing, she practiced to death.

    The 18th floor is in full swing, and there are more and more jealous monsters in the unit building.