Chapter 451 - 460

ʚChapter 451 They Wanted Me To Raise Maggots
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning didn't tell the sharp-mouthed monkey because he was afraid that he would not accept him.

    Wang Meili will accept it, no matter for the family or for the children.

    "Give me food." Huo Yi thought for a while, "The body loss is too serious, and it cannot be recovered with a few doses of medicine, even if the healing effect is not great. The space has collected a lot of herbal

    seeds, you can give some appropriately, Just let them grow it by themselves."

    Jiang Ning thought it was okay, "Okay, then I will give some tomorrow." When she

    got up in the morning, fearing that she would be compared to her peers, Doudou picked out a worn-out piece of clothing, rubbed it on the ground, and wiped it again. Some dirt.

    Jiang Ning smiled and turned her head into a chicken coop, "That's enough for a village girl."

    Doudou still didn't think it was enough, "Sister-in-law, make me mature."

    Alas, it's good to be young, thinking about the interview To be more mature, Jiang Ning wished he could reduce his age by a few years.

    Give her fair and tender face yellowish spots, and the cloth shoes are so rotten that the toes are exposed, "Okay, if you do it again, you will become an aunt."

    Doudou was finally satisfied, and went downstairs to the management office to wait for the interview.

    The baby has grown up and has her own opinions and positions. Jiang Ning and Huo Yi were afraid that she would be nervous and did not give it away.

    There is a steady stream of output in the space, and there is no need for Doudou to earn wages and food at all, but when you grow up, you have to integrate with society and undergo tempering to transform.

    At this moment, Jiang Ning felt like an old mother.

    She sat on the sofa and read medical books to pass the time.

    Two hours later, Doudou came up, "Brother and sister-in-law, I have passed the interview, and I can go to work tomorrow."

    Jiang Ning was happy for her, "Doudou is awesome."

    Seeing that Huo Yishen did not speak, she used Feet hit the past.

    Huo Yishen received the hint and tried to encourage him: "Not bad."

    The little girl smiled like a flower, and said happily: "Dozens of people interviewed, and only five people were selected. I was the first to pass the interview." The

    platform plantation is quite large and is surrounded by glass. There are various green vegetables, as well as cultivated herbs and so on.

    Doudou has been with Jiang Ning since childhood, not only knows some medical principles, but also grows herbal medicines. She is well-informed during the interview and was quickly admitted.

    However, her face quickly collapsed, and her tone was full of grievances, "But, they want me to go to the maggot raising group." "Pfft..."

    Jiang Ning, who was drinking water, was choked, "Raising, maggot raising?"

    Huo Yi frowned deeply, "How?"

    "Chopped potato seedlings and fertilized with manure..."

    Jiang Ning accepted his incompetence, "Doudou, if you don't wait, there may be other jobs."