Chapter 461 - 470

ʚChapter 461 Jiang Ning, you must die!
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning looked up and saw a slim woman on the other side of the fence, with several hideous scars on her sallow face, and she was walking with a limp.

    Very thin, with big eyes, staring straight at Jiang Ning who is wearing a mask.

    Jiang Ning frowned, who is it?

    "Jiang Ning, is it really you?" The woman grabbed the fence tightly and said with a complicated expression, "It's me, I'm mother."

    Jiang Ning almost choked.

    Song Yaling? Really can't recognize it.

    Not to mention skinny, with hideous scars on his face and several pimples, obvious bruises on his body, and worn-out clothes.

    You could tell by your toes that she was having a very bad time.

    The whole person was crumbling, like a camel about to be crushed to death by straw. When she saw Jiang Ning, her eyes flashed, "Jiang Ning, I am your mother, I gave you life, you have to save me... save me..." Song

    Yaling It was the dodder flower who lived on men all her life, and was finally sent to Jiacheng's official base by Gu Tinglin.

    Jiang Ning thought that she would live a miserable life...

    In fact, it seems that she is indeed living a miserable life.

    But I have to admit that the vitality is really tenacious.

    But she was not interested in Song Yaling's misfortune, and she didn't have much joy or resentment in her heart.

    Looking at Song Yaling who was beyond recognition, Jiang Ning was as calm as looking at a stranger.

    So what if life was given? It's not that Song Yaling is willing to give it, but she has to give birth.

    Her growth was not pleasant, and she felt warm only after meeting Huo Yishen after two painful experiences.

    A woman who was so selfish that she wanted to murder her to keep the lie from being exposed, Jiang Ning would have done well not to have taken her life.

    It's good now, living like this, living in pain, it's best to live a long life.

    Jiang Ning looked calm, "I'm sorry, you have identified the wrong person."

    Although Ma Guangnian was surprised, he didn't ask, but said to the soldier next to him, "The patient is emotional and not suitable for consultation. Take it away."

    Song Yaling's emotion Excited, he desperately resisted and wanted to pounce on Jiang Ning, wanting to grab and bite the soldier.

    The protective clothing worn by the soldiers subdued her effortlessly and dragged her down forcibly.

    Song Yaling yelled excitedly, "Jiang Ning, you will die!"

    Jiang Ning assured her, "Madam, although I don't know who you are, I will definitely live a good life, and I will definitely live a better life than you."

    Coming out of the consultation room, seeing that it was still early, Ma Guangnian went to other areas to check.

    Area F has several activity areas. Some patients with mild illness and stable emotions can come out to exercise. There are special counselors to help them counsel their minds and let them adjust their emotions.