Chapter 341 - 350

ʚChapter 341 Acid Rain Raid
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    As the smog dissipated, many survivors came out to make a living, crowded in the hall of the square.

    Listening to the looping broadcast on the radio, I became more and more upset and irritable.

    His grandma's legs, if they were exposed at home, why did they come out to earn a living in the scorching heat, who wouldn't want to live happily at home with their legs up.

    The broadcast disturbs people's hearts every day. If you have this spare time, it is better to give them two taels of relief food. It is more real than anything else!

    Who is not afraid of acid rain, but do they have a choice?

    Who will give them protective clothing and rations for three meals a day!

    Looking at the scattered raindrops outside, you are fucking raining, raining to death!

    However, God is like a sheep shitting, a little bit, a little bit, just play!

    Everyone was upset, but they still crowded in the lobby and waited for more than half an hour.

    Some bold ones, making sure that the raindrops will not corrode, ran out with a bag on their head...

    Once there is the first one, there will be the second one, and there will be more and more.

    The people in the hall gradually dispersed, running outside or going home or working.

    Seeing that the afternoon was approaching and disturbed by the sudden raindrops, it was estimated that there would not be many patients coming. Jiang Ning suggested to close the stall and go back early, in case it really rained heavily, it would be troublesome.

    As soon as the collection was seven or eight, there was a sudden shrill scream from outside.

    Jiang Ning looked up and found that the rain outside suddenly changed, from sheep droppings to pouring rain, rustling on the passing crowd.

    There was sudden severe pain on the head, face, hands, and body, "Ahhh..."

    Some people subconsciously stretched out their hands to block the rain on their faces, and their arms burned.

    I didn’t feel anything on my body at first, but my clothes were soon burned by the rain, with spot-like pains, and then lumps, pain everywhere, like a person being thrown into boiling water...

    Screaming one after another, they looked for shelter in the torrential rain.

    But there are fleeing crowds everywhere, how can there be a place to hide?

    Responding quickly, he ran towards the square hall.

    The rain blurs the vision, some people are knocked down while running, others are knocked down, some people are trampled when they stumble and fall heavily...

    The body falls into the rainwater, just like calcium carbide thrown into the water, a violent chemical reaction occurs, A process that produces heat.

    The severe pain forced him to get up from the rain, but the burning pain made his body unable to walk and run, and soon fell down again.

    Once, twice, three times... The screams became weaker and weaker, and finally fell into the rain, and could no longer make a sound from his mouth.

    The exposed skin was red and blistered, and soon the skin peeled off.

    The child was scattered by the rushing crowd, and the pain from the acid water hit her body made her scream, "Mom, mom..."