Chapter 501 - 510

ʚChapter 501 Immortal Toilet
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Facing the fancy hot weapons in the entire warehouse, Jiang Ning desperately stowed them into the space without saying a word.

    Thousands of square meters of material warehouses, if they are gone, they will be gone.

    Jiang Ning took a deep breath and went to the warehouse next door.

    In the same way, the vault door was opened.

    There are hundreds of tons of canned pork, canned fish, canned fruit, canned nuts, etc., and they were produced a few years after the natural disaster. It is estimated that there are too many preservatives, and the shelf life is as long as ten years.

    Jiang Ning doesn't know how to eat, but it doesn't prevent him from accepting all of them.

    Coffee, sugar, all kinds of alcohol, dried fruit, dehydrated vegetables, freeze-dried milk powder, etc. are all calculated in tons, and at a glance, there are at least 30 tons.

    Uh, 20 boxes of coffee cups for $1,280, 10 boxes of coffee pots for $3,000, sockets for $300, toilets for $10,000... more than 300, and various parts.

    Really, they love it so much that they don't forget to take it with them even when the land is submerged.

    Jiang Ning couldn't put it down even more. She must try the 10,000-knife fairy toilet.

    If you guessed correctly, these supplies are only enjoyed by the Five Eyes Alliance. The warehouses of middle and low-level players should be on the first and second floors, and they are probably not that rich.

    Surprising people, there are also ten plates of medicines.

    They are all produced after natural disasters, commonly used but in high demand medicines, anti-inflammatory and fever-reducing, hemostatic and analgesic, antibiotics, as well as gauze, surgical instruments, iodophor and alcohol.

    They are all life-saving medicines, much more useful than other supplies.

    Jiang Ning roughly checked, all of them hadn't expired.

    Thanks again to the patron's father, this trip really didn't come in vain.

    Whore is very cool!

    Jiang Ning didn't even leave a wooden pallet in the warehouse of more than 2,000 meters.

    After leaving the material warehouse, the two were about to leave, but found that there was another door next to them.

    This door didn't write anything, but the level was higher than the previous two, and it actually required face recognition.

    The premonition told Jiang Ning that the more low-key, the more connotative.

    open!

    So, first chip sensing, fingerprint recognition.

    Huo Yishen dragged the corpse up and put his face on the recognizer.

    After beeping three times in a row, the smart door slowly opened.

    Cold, very cold, freezing.

    White Wolf didn't notice the danger, and the two walked in cautiously wearing gas masks.

    It seems to be a freezer, but the temperature is only minus 30 degrees.

    There are rows of cabins on the ground, similar in shape to coffins, but seem to be intelligent.

    It contained dead bodies, but not human ones.