Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91 Do You Like Me?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    If you don’t know, it’s okay to say, but if you know, you can’t pretend to be confused.

    However, Jiang Ning was a little skeptical about what the three of them said.

    It's not that she's dull, it's just that... how should I put it, Huo Yishen seems to have that kind of meaning, but he doesn't seem to have that kind of meaning.

    What now?

    He didn't confess, so she couldn't possibly refuse first, right?

    What if I get it wrong!

    I live next door, I don’t see people looking up when I look down, and I have to form a team in the future, it’s so embarrassing that my toes are scratching the ground.

    When she said this, the three of them also felt a little tricky.

    Lu Yu made a declaration of love, "If you love someone, you can't hide your eyes. How about we test it out for you?"

    Jiang Ning was a little annoyed, "No, I'll make sure."

    When she got home, she fell on the bed sullenly .

    Jiang Ning touched her face, she was indeed beautiful, but not top-notch, did Huo Yishen really have a crush on her?

    It felt like if there were no natural disasters, she and him would be people from two parallel worlds.

    Before he could figure it out, the walkie-talkie rang, "A-Ning, do you want to practice sparring today?"

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Yes."

    He had to find a chance to find out if he really meant that.

    Change clothes and report to 1801.

    Jiang Ning was secretly observing while practicing, and almost fell on purpose during the period.

    Huo Yi had deep eyes and quick hands, subconsciously grabbed her waist and helped her up, "Is there something on your mind?" "

    No."

    "It feels like you are absent-minded, pay attention and concentrate, and come again."

    Jiang Ning swears that he is really full of majesty and integrity, even if he hugs her waist, he will not do anything wrong, or have ambiguous eyes.

    A little reconciled, she made an excuse to teach Doudou how to cook and stayed.

    Looking back suddenly several times, I saw Huo Yishen training the dog in the living room without the slightest distraction.

    Lu Yu is really unreliable, saying that he can't hide his love for someone, and he will secretly pay attention to him.

    Shit, just say that all three of them will get it wrong!

    After an own goal, Jiang Ning finally felt relieved and couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

    After turning off the gas, she put the dishes on the plate, turned around and found Huo Yishen looking at her.

    Jiang Ning was so frightened that he almost dropped the bowl in his hand, and said excitedly, "Look what I'm doing!"

    After finishing speaking, he seemed to feel too fierce again, and was so embarrassed that he picked out three rooms and one living room with his toes.