Chapter 441 - 450

ʚChapter 441 Do you want to salvage?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Lanlan circled around and sprayed water mist into the air, making a very penetrating high-decibel sound from her mouth.

    Unlike the previous Qi Ai, her voice seemed much lighter.

    Jiang Ning couldn't understand what it meant, but he could clearly feel that it was in a very different mood.

    The sound gradually faded away, and the huge shadow disappeared at the end of the sea.

    Three people and one dog watched it leave, and then sat on the submarine to bask in the sun.

    With the sea breeze blowing, Doudou looked into the distance with her chin in her hands, "Brother and sister-in-law, where are we going now?"

    Where? Jiang Ning really didn't have an answer.

    The time of entering the sea is not short, and I have met all kinds of survivors. The dead and scattered, where is the way back, and I still can't find the direction.

    The only thing that is clear is that the feet want to hit the ground.

    The road ahead was confused, and Huo Yishen couldn't make up his mind for a while, "Leave this sea area first, and talk about it when you see it as you walk." After drifting

    in the ocean for so long, the few of them have rich experience in survival.

    The ocean currents in such a sea area are complicated, and as long as the weather changes greatly, extreme disasters will easily occur, and many survivors have been engulfed.

    Leave here first, and it's not too late to make plans after finding a calmer sea area.

    Three people and one dog passed unanimously, and set sail immediately.

    It took three days to stop and go, and finally successfully walked out of the complicated sea area.

    Living underwater for a long time can suddenly cause psychological problems.

    After Doudou learned about the space, Jiang Ning didn't hide it anymore, and went to the space to rest for half an hour every day unless there were special circumstances.

    Step on the grass, pick fruits and vegetables, or take care of the medicine field.

    The three of them and one dog live a relaxed and comfortable life. Even if they return to the submarine for the night, they will laugh and laugh from time to time.

    When the weather is fine, first use the periscope to observe the sea surface, and then dive to rest if there is no problem.

    Put on a sun umbrella, put on a table and have an afternoon tea with the sea breeze blowing.

    Doudou, who was lying on the beach chair, gnawed on the lemon chicken feet, his eyes were suddenly attracted to the sky, "Brother and sister-in-law, what is that?" A

    huge airship floated in the sky.

    In Jiang Ning's memory, the manned giant airship should be a product of World War II, but he didn't expect it to be reused.

    Huo Yishen told his sister Science Popularization, "It's called a Zeppelin airship, it's filled with hydrogen, and the big one can carry hundreds of people."

    Doudou was very surprised, "Will it fall?"

    "It can stay in the air for a long time, but if it encounters If there is a fire or a gas leak, it will be very dangerous.”