Chapter 101 - 110

ʚChapter 101 Happy Birthday to You
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The fighting continued, and the deafening shouts filled the eardrums.

    Jiang Ning felt physically unwell, so she turned her face away and didn't look at it again.

    Through the crowd, she looked around, hugging the fat man on the left and the right, and the woman who was like a wolf in her thirties and a tiger in her forty, all wanton and indulgent, regardless of the occasion, without any etiquette or shame.

    Is this the so-called liberating nature of the Dragon Tutor Club?

    It is a pity that those present were either silent or insensitive, which obviously happened often.

    There are not only guests, but also waiters in the banquet hall. The girls are young and beautiful, and the boys are handsome and handsome. Without exception, they are all wearing swimsuits with number plates on their clothes.

    Not a wine server, but a special companion for guests.

    As long as there is a wave, no matter what service it is, you must obey it unconditionally.

    It was full of youthful faces, but was ground into a walking corpse by the end of the world.

    In order to survive, they swallow all kinds of emotions and cover themselves with numb expressions.

    Jiang Ning's hands tightened again and again, turning his face away from looking at them.

    She was also lucky to get Goldfinger, otherwise it would still be terrible.

    Huo Yi looked around deeply, and the intuition he had cultivated for many years told people that someone had sneaked in, but a clever woman can't cook without rice.

    Don't look at the fact that the birthday party is full of bikinis, and there are bodyguards with weapons staring at the banquet hall.

    Jiang Ning held his hand and walked around. There were eight bodyguards in the corner of the audience, and the C position was holding a charge. He had a powerful body and felt like he dared to rush at the crowd at any time.

    The Colosseum was in full swing, but the leading brother never came out.

    In order not to attract attention, the two followed the crowd and hid in the group of wild beasts with green faces and fangs.

    Twelve o'clock was about to strike, and the Colosseum finally decided the winner. The winner who had been smashed into more than a dozen holes left with a bag of rice, and the one who fell was put into the trash can.

    The next one will be even more eye-catching.

    As the colorful light balls rotated, two girls in cloaks walked into the Colosseum amidst the shouts of the guests, and the atmosphere of the audience was ignited.

    The cloak was taken off, and there was a shocking scar all over his body, and his eyes were cold and fierce; a youthful and beautiful one, with helpless and frightening eyes, like a white rabbit that has been driven into a hunting ground in a hurry.

    Obviously, one side has rich combat experience, and the other side is ignorant and weak. This will be a unilateral massacre with great disparity in strength.

    Jiang Ning opened his eyes wide, and found that the weak girl was actually his classmate.

    She has no friendship, but her family is quite good, and she has the love of her parents and elders. She is a flower raised in a greenhouse, but now she is pushed to the slaughterhouse.