Chapter 411 - 420

ʚChapter 411 A Man's Mouth, A Deceiving Ghost
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning was so dazzled that his eyes were staring at him. Fortunately, he had a few safety belts to protect his body, otherwise it would be no wonder that he would have fallen into a mess.

    The gravity device rotated crazily, and just when the stomach acid was about to spurt out, it finally got stuck.

    It was dark all around, and I could only look at it through the round glass.

    The hatch is up, and the line of sight can just look up.

    The fissure is so deep that only a light can be seen, shining down from a distance above.

    From Jiang Ning's view, it was at least two to three hundred meters high.

    That's right, I can't fly even if I insert my wings.

    At this point, there is nothing to be afraid of, she turned sideways to Huo Yishen and said, "Mr. Huo, we may have to retire in the cracks here."

    Huo Yishen was also used to it, without any nervousness, "I'll be with you."

    As soon as the words were finished, the earthquake struck again, and countless mud clods mixed with stones kept falling down.

    At a height of two to three hundred meters, the impact force can be imagined.

    The escape pod was hit by a rock, and it felt like it fell down a few meters.

    Fortunately, it was made of aerospace materials and was not flattened by falling stones.

    The mud and rocks continued to fall until it gradually stopped after a few minutes.

    Immediately afterwards, the already weak light suddenly turned black...

    Jiang Ning raised his head subconsciously, only to see that the sky above seemed to be covered by something.

    It was transparent at first, but it got thicker and thicker, and the light became darker and darker...

    When Jiang Ning saw what it was, his eyes suddenly widened, and he couldn't help but raised his arms to protect his head, and hid his body aside.

    waves!

    They came overwhelmingly, devouring the boundless plateau basin like a torrent of water in the sky, crashing into the cracks in the ground at a speed of three thousand feet.

    The sea water rushed down vertically, constantly hitting the escape cabin.

    The escape pod is safe, but the visual impact is too strong, like an iron fist hitting the heart.

    The escape pod was shaken crazily by the rush.

    Jiang Ning stared at the glass, afraid that it would shatter in a moment.

    However, what a big country makes is to build it, let it fall apart, and I will stand firm.

    The sea water poured in continuously, and while the sand and stones continued to sink, the water level soared rapidly... The

    escape cabin floated at a speed of 100 meters.

    It can only be said that Jiang Ning does not have the life of cracking the ground for retirement.

    She made the right choice, choosing the escape pod was the most correct choice.

    The plate collision loosened the soil in the plateau basin, creating numerous cracks for underground water to seep upward.