Chapter 611 - 620

ʚChapter 611
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning was going to be on duty, and Huo Yishen knew that it was Yu Yin's identity, so he didn't stay in the room to avoid suspicion, but squeezed the room with Huang Mao and the others.

    Seeing that Yu Yin was restless and wanted to leave, Jiang Ning said in relief: "You can live in peace, he will sleep in the bed of the on-duty team, it will not hinder anything." After going out, she did not forget to say hello

    to the person in charge of the survivors, "She has a high fever It's gone, but the low-grade fever is repeated, and it's out of danger, so keep it with me first, but don't say anything."

    Ten fingers have different lengths, but people don't suffer from few but uneven suffering, and Jiang Ning doesn't want to cause unnecessary trouble.

    The person in charge couldn't understand, "Thank you, Comrade Jiang."

    After several days of continuous sailing, there was another storm, but they all passed safely.

    Only two hundred nautical miles away from Fengcheng, the special team was divided into two teams, Xu Kaitai and others drove the submarine to bring the survivors to shore, Huo Yishen, Jiang Ning and others accepted a new mission and came back with the "behind" transport ship.

    Before leaving, Jiang Ning asked Xu Kaitai to ask several people to take care of Yu Yin, who is the daughter of Teacher Yu.

    Everyone was surprised, no wonder Jiang Ning showed great mercy and took care of him in private.

    They said they understood in seconds, and they would definitely take good care of Yu Yin and promise not to let her lose a single hair.

    That's the leader's daughter, and he has the final say on her assessment and promotion.

    Jiang Ning thought of that silly dog ​​raised by Ying Jiang, who ate hemp scent and wagged his tail as if he didn't want money. He really didn't even want his dignity, "Take Ah Sha back too.

    " Here comes the spirit.

    They brought new breeds back to the base.

    The nuclear submarine dived, and Jiang Ning and the others left in two assault boats.

    Go to the uninhabited sea and release the transport ship.

    Everyone boarded the ship and ran a few laps on the deck to stretch their limbs. They were really suffocated.

    After sweating, the whole person was refreshed.

    Rub it hard again.

    The transport ship moved slowly, and everyone was not in a hurry to return to Fengcheng, so they first got a good night's sleep.

    After playing mahjong for another two days, I slowly sailed to Fengcheng Port.

    This trip has been long, but rewarding.

    The transport ship was too crowded and it was not safe to walk. Jiang Ning put the materials collected from the oil field warehouse into the space, and later took them out to make up the number.

    Seeing the pier from a distance, everyone cheered and it felt so good to go home.

    Huang Mao waited with the binoculars in hand, and said happily: "Captain Huo, Sister Ning, the hills of Fengcheng seem to be greener." "

    Who says no, we have been away for

    more than three months." The trees of the weather are constantly growing vigorously and exuding endless charm.