Chapter 481 - 490

ʚChapter 481 Siberian Potatoes
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Fighting bears in groups?

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, and probably knew which countries the survivors were from.

    There are historical grievances, as well as regional and blood-rooted hatred and discrimination, as well as the problems of the boss, the second and the third.

    You know what you know, but you must not take it lightly.

    There is so much snow in front of you, people hide in the snowdrifts, as long as they don't move, they can't detect it at all. Defense is actually not easy.

    Fortunately, there is a dog, and now there is more snow.

    Especially Bai Xue, who has lived in the wild for a long time, is far superior to humans in terms of vigilance and sense of smell.

    This reassured Jiang Ning a little.

    After confirming that there is no problem around, the three of them returned to the house in two.

    Jiang Ning checked the outside of the container. The ice layer was very thick, and a special bulletproof steel plate was welded inside the door.

    However, since there are fierce and aggressive survivors, defense must be put on the agenda.

    Patrols are made every two hours during the day and a vigil is kept at night.

    Don't look at Gouzi who has had a lot of troubles in the past two months, it's because he met love, and now the danger is coming back, and the desire to survive and fight is instantly awakened.

    Huo Yi kept watch at night, letting Jiang Ning and Doudou sleep peacefully.

    There are wolves and dogs at home, so he doesn't need to spend the night in the snow. He goes out every three hours, and the two are always by his side.

    Even though Baixue's stomach was full, she still insisted on patrolling, and she didn't relax because she found a long-term meal ticket and got Twolegs to take her in.

    In fact, it was even more excited at night, and couldn't help howling at the moon in the sky.

    If Gouzi hadn't stopped it in time, Bai Xue couldn't help but open her voice long ago.

    The whole night was safe and sound, Huo Yi took a hot bath and went to bed, and Jiang Ning and Doudou went on patrol instead.

    Around noon, just after Jiang Ning climbed up the snow hill with his dog, he saw something wriggling at the end of the snow.

    She hastily took out the binoculars, and it turned out to be the gangsters from yesterday.

    They go and come back.

    The movement is very slow, as if dragging something.

    They were all equipped, and they soon spotted Jiang Ning, and even waved in greeting.

    Not just one, but Qiqi waving hello, expressing their friendliness as much as possible.

    With cold eyes, Jiang Ning raised the sniper rifle in his hand.

    Gouzi went back to report the letter, and Huo Yishen and his sister hurried over.

    A total of six people came, dragging two stretchers on the snow, and there seemed to be people lying on them.

    Seeing Jiang Ning raising his sniper rifle, they didn't move on, but sent a person to wave over, as if they wanted to negotiate.

    Huo Yishen recognized it, it was the one who could speak Chinese yesterday.