Chapter 181 - 190

ʚChapter 181 Trembling
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Everyone was intimidated by Jiang Ning's eyes, not to mention that there was a hard guy in his hand, so they could only watch the car go away resentfully.

    At the security booth at the foot of the mountain, there were no more uniformed security guards.

    The waves were still roaring, lapping the shore now and then, their tails rushing up the road and splashing on the windows.

    On the highway, you can occasionally see down-and-out survivors, their only surviving possessions being washed away, bearing injuries all over their bodies, walking numbly on tree branches, like walking corpses whose souls have been sucked out.

    There was a twelve or thirteen-year-old girl standing quietly by the side of the road with her bare feet.

    The Hummer drove past her, and Jiang Ning found that her feet were covered with shocking injuries, her eyes were swollen like walnuts, and her forehead was still bleeding.

    At such a young age, she should have come to the beach with her family to seek a living, but a tsunami took her family away, leaving her alone.

    Jiang Ning's heart trembled, and she subconsciously turned her head to look back, but her figure was gone by the side of the road, only the roaring waves remained.

    Perhaps, life and death have different meanings for everyone.

    After driving for more than 20 minutes, we arrived at the checkpoint when we came.

    The number of survivors suddenly increased, and there was a temporary medical point at the scene, and soldiers were distributing relief food.

    The terrain here is higher and has been converted into a rescue point.

    Looking around, there are hundreds of survivors stranded at the scene, all of them are dejected, some are unwilling to leave here, and want to wait for the waves to recede before returning to the beach, while some are confused about the future, they do not know whether to go to the next sea area, or return to the city, etc. die?

    Huo Yishen stopped the car, "They should belong to the same unit, why don't you leave him here?"

    The fever subsided, and the soldier's condition is much better, and he should be able to survive if he takes a good rest.

    Jiang Ning took out a box of antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs, and three antipyretics, added another five catties of rice, and put them all in a black bag.

    There was only so much she could give, and it was up to him whether he could live or not.

    Huo Yishen got out of the car and waved to the soldiers not far away.

    After a while, the soldier came over.

    Huo Yishen briefly explained the whole story, and Jiang Ning did not forget to tell him: "He needs to rest well, eat something nutritious, and be careful not to touch the wound with water." Then, she handed the bag over,

    " There is some medicine in it, it is our intention for him, and we hope it can be used on him."

    I believe he can understand these words.

    Seeing the comatose comrades in the car, the soldier's eyes were red, and he gave a military salute to Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning, "Thank you." Huo Yi was deeply moved, "Take care, take

    good care of yourself, so that more people can be saved. People."

    The soldier carried his comrades on his back, took the medicine and food given by Jiang Ning, and walked into the distant tent with a firm back.