CHAPTER 33: SWIM PARTY FOR TWO

Judy texted me call me when you can. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and called her. She said, "I want all details" I told her, and then she said, "Girl I think that you and Tom will really be getting married. I think by the smile on his face, every time he is near you, and on those pictures means he wants this to be real"

I said, "I wish Judy, but no he made it clear that this wasn't a real proposal, but so that I have a good romantic story to tell." Judy said, "Sydney the eyes don't lie."

I went back downstairs. Tom was sitting on the couch. I said, 'hey Hanson" He smiled. He said, 'This house is beautiful." I said, "it is. If you want, I'll give you a tour." He stood up. He held out his hand, so I took it. Showing him around the house. Tom said, "that water looks beautiful" As I had. just shown him their pool.

I said, "yes." He said, "I'd say it's a perfect night for a swim" I said, "you want to swim?" He said, "yeah but you probably don't have a suit here so." I said, "I actually do. Since I come stay here sometimes, I have some clothes I keep here." Tom said, "let's do it then" I said, "I'll go get changed and grab us some towels." Tom smiled.

The butterflies in my stomach are back in full force. I mean if we are going to be swimming that means Tom is going to strip and just be in his underwear, no shirt. Just the thought of seeing his body makes me hot all over, and blush. He is like perfection. His toned abs. How I would love to run my hand down his chest, his abs. I really hope I don't embarrass myself by gawking and drooling at him. I need to try and focus.

Tom's View:

Damn I feel like a little kid. I'm so excited at seeing her in a bikini. I hope it's a bikini. I want to see all of her body. Yeah, I admit I'm a jerk. I would love to see all of her body. Every inch of her. But I need to not think like that. I really don't know how she doesn't see what she is doing to me. I'm living in cold showers now days. And how she is not seeing my problem. I'm glad she's not realizing it, or then she would probably be awkward around me. One of the reasons why I mentioned it would be perfect night to swim, was not just that I wanted to see her in a bikini, but because I need the ice-cold water to do its job and fast. I've never had a girl arouse me like this, to where it is non-stop. She is making me so miserable.

I mean some girls I've went home with, could not get me aroused, I would need them to work on it with their hands, mouth, and even then, would take a long time. All she has to do is look at me. Not touch me. Just look, and I'm getting hard.

She looks so damn beautiful, hot sexy, in that little red dress. She smells so damn good. It's intoxicating. Sometimes I find it almost impossible to stop myself from kissing the hell out of her. And I know that if I do that, I will ruin it. I mean I kiss her every chance I get when we are in front of people to keep this ruse up, this fake engagement, but I can't kiss her when we are alone. If I do that, she will know that I have real feelings for her. Doug and Harry have told me to tell her admit my feelings to her, but I can't.

I can't because I know there is no chance, she could feel the same way. Hell, she probably thinks of me as a brother figure. That hurts my heart. This girl brings me pain and she doesn't even know it. And even if by some miracle, she did feel the same way, I can't because if she did feel the same way, that would be the worst thing. I mean then we would be together for real, and yes while it is what I want, if we became a real couple, then I would lose her, and she would leave me for someone else, someone that is worthy of her, and I would hurt so bad it would destroy me. I already know that the pain I felt with Jenn and Rob was nothing, losing Sydney, if I was ever to get her, and lost her, it would destroy me. She has become like my best friend, and I'd not survive without her. It's best to just keep this as a fake engagement, fake couple.