CHAPTER 38: BULLIES AND THE BOXER

Next morning at work, Adam gave me my new case. I was going in with Judy to an all girls school.

Booker said, "hey sorry to interrupt boss, but did you say the ladies are joining an all girls school"

Adam said , "yes I did" Judy said, "And no guys you can't be in on this case. All girls school means exactly that all girls"

Tom said, "Damn Jude, you are so mean to us." We all laughed.

Booker said, "So wait this all girls school then, you do know what that means, fellas."

We all looked at him.

I said, "Booker just what does that mean"

Dennis said, "us men are in for a real treat every morning."

I looked at him, Tom then Judy.

I said, "Why is that?" Judy said, "I hate to even guess what is in his twisted devious mind" I said, "same" We laughed. Tom laughed.

I said, "wait maybe don't answer that."

Booker said, "all girls school, don't they usually have to wear the short little uniforms"

I said, "oh no." Judy said, "Definitely no. Not happening."

Adam said, "well actually ladies, they do have mandatory uniforms"

I said, "what, that is so wrong. Like totally wrong"

Tom said, "um why is that baby?"

I hit his arm. He laughed.

I said, "um maybe because this is a free country. Girls should be allowed to wear what they want, when they want, do what they want. Not have their clothes, and choices dictated to them"

Booker said, "Hanson I feel sorry for you. You have a woman's libber on your hands man"

The guys laughed. I said, "you're not funny Booker." Tom winked at me.

I said, "Tom you do agree with me right," Tom said, "yes definitely" I smiled. I said, "Thank you." He said, "Booker isn't funny." I hit his arm. As the guys all laughed.

I said, "Hanson I meant about the freedom thing"

Tom said, "oh that, well yeah I do agree, but also Sydney, when you are in school, you have to follow the rules, I mean lots of schools have uniforms, like the all boys schools have uniforms too."

Doug said, "Hanson has a point Sydney. I mean you can't say that it's ok for them to dictate what the boys wear, and not the girls" I said, "ok true. But I just hope those uniforms aren't short skirts."

The guys laughed. Booker said, "ladies I think all the girls uniforms are short skirts. Every girls school I've been to is."

I said, "Judy do we even want to know and ask that question" She and I laughed. So did Tom.

He had been staring at me this whole conversation. Making it really hard to not stare at him back.

Doug said, "What does that mean"

Tom laughed. He said, "it means they are not sure they want to know what he meant by how he was at girls school"

Dennis said, "I have my ways of sneaking in, fellas, I will share and then we can sneak in and pay the girls a visit."

Adam said, "No you will not. Ok, now that you have had your fun for the day, can we actually start our work, and discuss our cases, before you boys go off to school." He looked at Booker.

Booker said, "yes boss."

I said, "Boss, what has been going on in this girls school? Like petty theft, lockers being broken into" Doug said, "oh maybe toilet being clogged with those"  Judy and I glared at him.  Tom said, "i wouldn't say that if I were you."  he winked at me. What is with him winking at me today, he has done it so many times, if he knew what that did to me.