CHAPTER 56: OUR LIFE

Sydney's view:

I can't even say how good the sex was with Tom. Mind blowing. In bed, and in the tub, then the bed. And what is even better, is after we made love, he held me in his arms, stroking my hair, kissing my head, he held me like that close to him, telling me he loved me, until I fell asleep. Waking up in the morning in his arms was the best and then we repeated over and over. I really have never been this happy nor did I think it was ever possible for me to be this happy. I feel like screaming as loud as I can Tom Hanson loves me. Tom Hanson is in love with me. Tom Hanson is my husband. I'm Mrs. Tom Hanson. Sydney Hanson.

What I didn't realize is that I was saying all that, I was so lost in thoughts of our beautiful wedding, the vows Tom said, the words he spoke, the way he loved me last night, I was staring at my fingers, and I guess I said all that out loud. Because Tom after showering together this morning, he was teasing me and said if I was going to make him work like that at least I could let him have some food, so he left the shower and went to get the room service menu. 

I wrapped myself in a towel, and was standing there in the bathroom, looking at my finger, my beautiful rings.  Reliving before the wedding when Tom told me he loved me, our beautiful wedding, his vows, dancing with him. I said, "Tom Hanson is in love with me."

Tom snuck in behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. He put his head on my neck and lifted up my hair and was kissing down my neck. He said, "yes  Tom Hanson is crazy in love with you."

He said, "you know I love hearing you say you are Mrs. Tom Hanson, Sydney Hanson."  I said, "I love saying it. I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were in here."

I blushed.  He said, "i'm happy that you are happy."

Tom said, "So  is my wife happy with me after last night"  He smirked.

I said, "yes Tommy, Your wife is so happy. You blew her mind last night and this morning."

He kissed me.  He said, "Good. You blew my mind."  I said, "I didn't do anything, you wouldn't let me."  He said, "because I want to love you,"

I said, "Tommy it's even better that after we made love, you holding me tight and stroking my hair, saying you love me."

Tom said, "Did Rob ever hold you, did you I mean never mind the thought of you with him makes me sick."

I said, "no after , he laid on one side and I on the other. He didn't like to cuddle at all. it would make him mad, after our first night together, I guess when I was asleep I scooted closer to him, and put my head on his chest, and he got mad about it. He said I was too clingy, he didn't want me hanging on to him."

Tom said, "he's such an asshole Sydney. I don't know how you ever got with him. He didn't deserve you. I want you to know that I want to hold you, that was special for me too. I've never really held a girl like that, but I want to hold you all night, feel you in my arms, hear your heart beating. I honestly am not sure I'll be able to ever go to sleep without you being in my arms now."

Tom kissed me.  He said, "baby I ordered our breakfast. It should be here soon."  We went out and then our breakfast came.

We had the hotel suite for a couple more days. My dad was watching Amari for us.

I said, "Tommy after we check out, can we go straight to my dad's. I miss Amari."  He said, "I miss him too. Yes we can. Now remember if your dad asks me, about why I was proposing."

I said, "Tom if he asks or if you really feel the need to confess then let's do it my way."  Tom said, "yes Mrs. Hanson. You're the boss now."  He kissed me.  We checked out and left.