Final game of the year

We are on the plane to Zurich. Tomorrow we are playing our last champions league group game.

Leah is sitting next to Jordan. I’ve sat next to Steph.

Over the last couple of days, I feel like Leah and Jordan have been inseparable. Leah still hasn’t spoken to me about what is going on. I feel like me and her haven’t really spent any time together.

So, I was spending my time with Beth and Viv but yesterday they went down to Whitby to spend some time with Beth’s family over the Christmas period.

If I wanted to, I could listen to their conversation as they were sitting behind me and Steph but I chose not to. Steph and I spoke for a bit about football then about Beth and Viv. Then she told me she was going back to Australia for Christmas I was happy for her. Steph then got tired so decided to have a nap. I put my earphones in and put on a playlist. Usually I would of napped as well but I couldn’t. I was so restless.

We got to our hotel rooms. Jordan was still my room mate. I put my stuff in the room and lay on the bed. We didn’t need to be anywhere for a bit. We did have a little training session but we had a bit of time before that.

Jordan was lying on her bed texting. She had the biggest smile on her face. I did wonder whether it was Leah she was texting but I didn’t ask. I just lay on my back looking at the ceiling.

After a bit Jordan sat up and said “are you mad at me”

“nope” I said. I didn’t even move from the position I was in.

“I feel like you are” she said

“why” I asked. Then turned to look at her.

“Because your being quite short with me and you have hardly spoken to me in days” Jordan said

I replied “You never even spoke to me when we went around to Beth’s. Since then, I feel like the only person you want to spend time with is Leah”

“And that bothers you” Jordan said

“I’m more bothered about what you and her are hiding from me. I know somethings up” I said

Jordan said “I can’t really talk about it yet but I will say, you will get it when you find out”

“Ok. Whatever you say” I said

We went to training and I left the changing room first. It was really cold here in Zurich. You could tell that it was nearly Christmas. I was trying to warm myself up as much as I could. I looked up and Leah and Jordan were at the side of the pitch talking. I thought to myself of course they are.

I just got on with it. We had a good training session that lasted a couple of hours.

We all had dinner together. Then a few of us decided to watch a movie. Both me and Jordan were watching the movie so we told the girls to come to our room. There was Leah, Steph, Jen and Katie as well as me and Jordan. I was in the shower when the girls got to our room. Steph, Jen and Katie had claimed my bed, while Leah was sitting on Jordan’s with her. I decided to sit on the chair in the corner of the room. As it was nearly Christmas, we decided to watch miracle on 34th street but the remake of it. It was my all time favourite Christmas movie so I watched the whole thing as did everyone else. I kind of shut them all out. I had a few tears at the end of the movie it was a happy ending for a family. I knew the tears were about missing Mya and my mum and Dad.

Steph, Jen and Katie left because they saw I was upset. Leah got off Jordan’s bed and came over to me. I was looking at the floor, Leah said “hey”