Hey stranger

Saying goodbye to Jordan was even harder than before. It’s weird how she now lives in my old apartment with Hannah Hampton but in some ways, I feel like she is still close because of that.

I have just got home from training. Leah had a couple of things to do with Kim so I said that I would meet her at home. I was called in for another random test today so should have the results back before the next game. I’m just glad that I will be able to get back out on the pitch and do what I love for the club that I love.

Tonight some of the girls are going out to mini golf. Me and Leah said that we would go as well.

Leah loves golf so I’m sure that she will be good at this too. I can’t believe in all the time I have known her that we have never played a game of mini golf. I guess we will see how good we both are later.

While I wait for Leah to get back, I’m just going to chill out on the sofa and watch friends. This is always my go to tv show.

After watching a couple of episodes my phone started ringing. I looked and it was Lucy. It had been a while since we had a proper conversation. I accepted the call and said “Hey stranger, How’s life in Spain”

“Hey Dan, Yeah, it’s actually really good. I enjoy it so much” Lucy said

I said “That’s good, How’s Kie”

“she is ok” she sounded at bit off

I said “what’s wrong”

“What makes you think something is wrong” Lucy asked

“Because your one of my best friends and I know you” I said

“Things haven’t been the best the last couple of weeks with Kiera” Lucy said

I said “Why what has happened”

“I wanted to call you after the story came out that your parents made up but I think she believed them. I know you and her aren’t as close as you and me but she should still know that you wouldn’t do anything like that” Lucy said

“She has a right to an opinion, I guess. I don’t want you fighting about me though” I said

Lucy said “It’s her fault though. You’re my friend of course I’m going to support you. She made me feel like I couldn’t talk to you and I went along with it for a bit but why should I”

“You should be able to speak to who you want” I said

“Exactly. We haven’t really been spending any time together. I don’t know what to do” Lucy said

I said “you still love her right”

“Of course, I do” she said

I said “you need to talk to her Luce. It’s not worth it. I’ve taken 3 tests now. I’m waiting for the last results but as soon as they come back. Arsenal are going to release a statement so everyone will know that it’s not true”

“I will. How’s it been for you” She asked

I answered “I’m not going to lie to you, at the club I only had the support of Leah, Beth and Viv and Jordan has been great as well. Since the results came back negative the team have apologised and it is easier now. We are actually going out later on. First time since it all came out”

I could hear someone in the background and then Lucy said that she was talking to me.

Then Lucy said “Sorry Dan, I’ve got to go”

I said “It’s ok. I’ll see you at camp. Call me if you need me. Bye Luce”

“Thanks Dan, I’ll see you soon” Lucy said

Later that night me and Leah arrived at the mini golf place. The rest of the girls were already here. The girls that came are Kim, Caitlin, Lia, Steph, Jen and Katie.

I was actually having a good time; I spent a lot of time with Lia and Steph other than Viv and Beth they are my closet friends on the team. Leah spent most of the night with Katie. I felt like Katie was flirting with Leah all night but I knew that I couldn’t say anything. Maybe it was in my head. I know they are good friends and Katie is a jokey, flirty type person anyway. I left it and just continued with the night.

We got to the half way stage by this point I already knew that Leah was going to win but I wouldn’t be too far behind. While Katie was taking her go at the hole, Leah came over to me and said “maybe you should come to the golfing range with me. You are actually quite good”

I said “well Leah I’m a person of many talents” and I winked at her

She laughed and said “I know you are”

I went to take my turn. Leah had already gone and got a 2 par on this hole and so did I so I was still not far behind her. I went and stood with Leah and Katie while we waited for the others. Leah was surprisingly very touchy feely the rest of the night. She held my hand most of the night and stole a few kisses too. This was very unlike her. She hates PDA. But I wasn’t complaining.

We got to the last hole and I was now only 1 behind Leah. She was up first and got it in 2. I had to get a hole in one to level her. I was determined. I stepped up and focussed. Leah said “go on babe you can do it” I turned my head to Leah and smiled. It actually made me blush a bit. I swung at the ball and hit it. I couldn’t move, I actually got it in in one. I levelled Leah. She came over and hugged me, then she pulled away and kissed me. She then said “I don’t mind someone being level with me if it’s you”

I smiled at her and said “I love you”

She smiled back and said “I love you too always"