Lunch with Leah and Wally

We flew home from Germany today, we haven’t been away for that long but I missed Beth a lot.

I’m glad that I got to tell Leah as well she took it well and we even sat together on the flight and on the coach back to London Colney. I haven’t told Beth about telling Leah yet I didn’t want to do it over text and I know I probably should have spoken to her about it first but I felt like it was the right time to do it.

We all got off the coach, everyone pretty much went to their cars as we didn’t have training today.

I was stood with Leah and Wally we were talking about our plans for the day.

Leah said “what are you two doing for the rest of the day”

“I haven’t got any plans” Lia said

I said “me either”

Leah said “I haven’t got any plans either, do you two maybe want to grab lunch, maybe we can ask Beth as well. She’s here isn’t she”

“Yeah, she said she was going to be here, not sure if she will be finished anytime soon though” I said

Lia said “Let’s go and ask her”

We put our stuff in our cars then we went into the training centre to try and find Beth. We headed to the gym first as it was most likely there that she would be. When we got there Leah and Wally went in first and I followed in behind Beth looked at them but when she saw me there was definitely an undeniable smile and I know that I had the same one only they never saw mine because they weren’t looking at me.

We went over to Beth; Thankfully Viv wasn’t in here at the moment.

Beth said “hey guys, what are you doing here”

Leah said “well we have come with a proposition for you”

Beth looked at the three of us confused and I said “we are going to grab lunch and these two losers wanted to know if you wanted to join us”

Leah and Wally at the same time said “hey”

I looked at them and said “I only speak the truth”

Beth laughed and said “I am actually quite hungry but I’ll be about 20 minutes if you want to wait for me”

Leah said “yeah, we will wait in the chill room, can’t have you going hungry can we”

The four of us ended up going to Nandos. Wally and Beth were taking the mick out of me and Leah because we our spice option was plainish. Neither one of us likes any sort of spice.

The conversation died down while we were eating, then out of nowhere Leah said “Jordan and I broke up”

Beth said “no way, how come?”

“The distance is just too much. We never get to see each other; we ended on good terms though” Leah said

I said “when did this happen?”

Leah said “a couple of days ago”

“We had a conversation last night where you could have told me and today on the plane you had a chance” I said

“Yeah, I wanted to but last night wasn’t the right time and I tried to earlier but for some reason I couldn’t” Leah said

Wally said “your ok though?”

“Yeah, I am, I felt it coming” Leah said

Wally put her hand on Leah’s and both me and Beth gave her a small smile. So, she knew we would be there for her for support.

We parted ways quite soon after this.

I followed Beth home, she walked into the apartment just before I did. When I walked in, she grabbed my arm pulled me into her and kissed me. After a minute I pulled away and said “what was that for?”

“Because I missed you” Beth said

I said “I missed you too”

We walked into the living room and sat on the sofa, she cuddled into me. I said to her “I should go away more often if this is what I get when I come home”

Beth said “your going to be away enough as it is”

 I said “I know. I have to tell you something”

She said “ok”

“I told Leah about us and also Wally knows but she guessed” I said

“They were both so normal with us at lunch though” Beth said

I said “yeah because they are ok with it. Leah actually took it really well, she said she was happy for both of us and she suggested lunch so I guess she is trying to show us that as well”

“Do you think she is as ok with it as she is making out” Beth asked

“Probably not, but she is trying. She was one my best friends for a long time and I hope we can get back to that” I said

Beth said “I don’t think that Viv is ready to know about us yet”

“I agree with you. But I told you we don’t have to be in a rush with it. This is for keeps” I said

She leaned in and gave me a small soft kiss and said “yeah it is”