Chelsea away

We have 2 games left to play until the end of the season. We are playing Chelsea today they need to win and we need as many points as we can so the game should be a good one. We are playing at Kingsmeadow in a lunchtime kick off.

I am playing in the centre of midfield again.

Chelsea start off as the better team. They are keeping the ball really well.

In the 3rd minute Kerr sends in a cross from the left but we are able to deal with it.

Then a minute later Harder collects the ball inside the box and she shoots but Zinsberger is able to palm it away.

We have our first attack of the game in the 7th minute. Maritz find Khul in space. She then finds McCabe but she goes to line up a shot but the ball is taken from her by a Chelsea defender.

In the 10th minute Sam Kerr puts the ball into the back of the net after a pass from Guro Reiten but the flag is raised for offside.

In the 13th minute Chelsea are nearly caught off guard Foord drives forward then plays a ball through for Stina who prods it straight at the Chelsea goal keeper.

5 minutes later Lauren James’ pass finds Sam Kerr who shoots but it is easily claimed by Zinsberger.

In the 22nd minute Eve Perisset sends a ball over from the right side to the far post where Guro Reiten is waiting and se diverts it into the back of the net. 1-0 Chelsea.

In the 27th minute Maanum shoots Berger saves but she is only able to push it up in the air. It looks to be dropping under the crossbar but Berger recovers well.

Chelsea has a shot 2 minutes late after Kerr beats Wubben-Moy but she drags her shot wide.

Then in the 31st minute Lauren James gives away a free-kick after barging into the back of Katie McCabe. Maanum takes the free-kick she shoots but Berger is able to catch easily.

In the 34th minute Sam Kerr is booked for an incident that happened off the ball with Jen Beattie.

In the 41st minute Chelsea have a free kick that was given away by Maritz. Guro Reiten lifts in a gret ball and Eriksson heads into the back of the net. Chelsea 2-0

Late on in the first half Katie McCabe picks up a yellow card after catching Perisset on the back of her ankle.

At the start of the second half Steph Catley replaces Khul.

In the 52nd minute I cross the ball in from the right Foord connects with her knee and it comes off the crossbar.

In the 58th minute Katie McCabe shoots from outside the box but pulls it slightly wide.

In the 59th minute we have a penalty after a hand ball in the area. Katie McCabe steps up to take it but she drags it wide. Still Chelsea 2 Arsenal 0.

3 minutes later Maanum shoots from 20 yards out but Berger is able to save.

In the 65th minute Maanum crosses the ball but it flies inches over the crossbar.

2 minutes later there is a tame effort from Stina but Berger easily saves.

They come close in the 69th minute but we manage to get the ball clear.

Jodie Taylor comes on for Stina in the 74th minute.

6 minutes later Maritz is replaced by Lina Hurtig.

In the 82nd minute Jodie Taylor has a shot from the edge of the area but it doesn’t test Berger in the Chelsea goal.

5 minutes later we have a corner that is passed to Steph Catley. Her shot is fierce but it’s forced behind for another corner by the goal keeper.

They come close in the 94th minute be Zinsberger saves.

After the game, I get changed and while I’m waiting for everyone else to change, I pull my phone out. I have a text off Leah.

Leah- Hey, have you got any plans later? Could do with some company x     

Dani- Hey Le, I don’t have any plans. I’ll go home and change and I’ll come to yours x

Leah- ok. Sounds good, I will see you soon x