𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫: 𝐙𝐞𝐞 [permanently closed]

Username: Nobody247GHOST

Hi, I am Zee. I am a teenager in Australia and being a part of the Wattpad community is one of my many hobbies. I am a writer, playlist maker (for the Mellonia Community), reviewer (for the Mellonia Community), graphic designer (for the Mellonia Community) and reader.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Experience: I am a very frequent reviewer of some of my favourite books, I like to share my opinion from the perspective of both a reader and a writer, hopefully helping to improve (if the work even needs it) the book for the author or to simply place a smile on someone's face for the day.

Chapters I will review: I will happily review between 1-5 chapters, possibly 10 depending on how desperate you are and how time free I am. I am still in school and have a job so I can only do so much, but I will put 100% into the review.

Accepted genres: I love all genres and am happy to do all of them, but I will not do smut chapters.

Review length: Please be aware that the length of my review will vary depending on how many chapters I am expected to review but it should be around 3 paragraphs as I do like to add lots of details.

Estimated time needed: Anywhere between 1 and 7 days

Payments:
♡ a follow
♡ a shoutout (optional)

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Rubrics:
Is it grammatically correct? (?/ 10)
Is it engaging? (?/10)
Does it inform the reader in detail? (?/10)
How can it be improved?

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Form:
:: Username:
:: Author's name:
:: Book title:
:: Genre(s):
:: Number of Chapters:
:: Which chapters to review:
:: Is it mature?:
:: Are you a member?:
:: Willing to complete rules and payments?:
:: Tags: Nobody247GHOST + 3 more