Blood Pact [Vi]

Book: Blood Pact
Author: varckk
Reviewer: WarmCupofSparkles12
Chapters read: 2

Prologue
Pacing: 10/10
This was a nice pace for a prologue. Not too long, and not too short. It’s enjoyable and has everything we need to know before the major events happen.

Characters: 9/10
When I heard there were vampires, I wanted to see what you had in store for us. And the prologue already promises something good. The fact that Ava is more scared of vampires than wolves says something about her and what else we’re gonna see. Also– I love how she had enough time to fix her hair while running away.

World building: 10/10
When Ava woke up in the living room, I liked the description of the place. It helps to know what the place looks like.

Act 1 Part 1
Pacing: 9/10
We got to know a lot within the 5-minute read. Though my initial thought was “we can learn about these abilities throughout the story” I thought this was a decent pacing. Nice work.

Characters: /10
I enjoyed the description of Ava’s injury. Lynn does a good job describing it. Lynn’s character description is also nice. Knowing for the first 10 years, Lynn’s body regenerates super fast as a human. I like this.

World building: 8/10
At the beginning, I didn’t know where Ava and Lynn were. Are they still in the living room from the prologue?

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.