In Love With Dr. Beast [Mahira]

Book: In Love With Dr. Beast
Author: Coffeelover_antara1
Reviewer: The_Pencraft
Chapters read: 9

Title:
I got curious after looking at the title. I wanted to know the reason. After reading it, I found it to be perfect for the story.

Description:
The description is enough to catch anyone's attention. It was written in a concise manner without giving too many spoilers. No change is needed.

Prologue:
As the story is not complete I am not sure…so far I learned about Hridya, I think the things mentioned in the prologue will actually take place in upcoming chapters, if it is so then it is not a prologue, it is a precap. Prologue is something that tells a background story, which is not repeated in the story. For example: If there is going to be a story of Lucifer coming to the human world for some mission. An intro of him how he became a fallen angel can be a prologue and that will never be repeated In the upcoming chapters. Even if it is a precap I found it unnecessary.

Opening:
It was done perfectly. No change is needed.

Plot:
Every incident was in a sequence. Although there were two povs and things were taking place side by side, no trouble was faced while reading and understanding.

Writing style:
It was really easy to read and understand the story. It was pacing. Enough details we're given. The fluency of your story was perfect. I will suggest you to keep it in one language that is English as mostly it is in English. I am not a fan of too much pov but your story is different. There were two povs so far and were done perfectly.

Dialogues:
It was done perfectly. The dialogues were catchy and you mentioned their emotions sir by side. Just keep it in English as your story is mainly in English.

Character Sketch:
So far, each and every character was introduced perfectly. Their role was clear.

Grammar And Vocabulary :
Negligible amount of grammatical mistakes were made and even your vocabulary is good.

I really enjoyed your story.

Happy Writing!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.