The Immortal Goblin [Dee]

Book: The Immortal Goblin
Author: MyDokkaebi21
Reviewer: DHBurnside
Chapters read: 2

What kind of Guardian are you?
In Paris, you describe both men as well-dressed. I would use a different phrase for one.

Giving a correct answer for a maths problem kind of threw me out of the story. Why would he randomly give this? We need another word or two to say from the homework they were doing inside the house or something.

The story jumped from a fight on a street with a young boy to an emperor fighting with no break. It was jarring to read. I would suggest that this goes onto a different chapter to show the difference in between storytelling.

I know a lot of this story is told through photos but it’s very basic. I think we need more information to bring the story together and that can either be through photos or words but we need more.

What kind of Guardian are you?

Part 2
There is another opening of a new story. We are now in 1998, Seoul. Why? The last story was in Paris 1968? What is the significance of this time? And why is the story centred only around violence or accidents?

The rest of the story from here is a lot clearer and we are getting into the story. It’s interesting to see where it went but the opening chapter needs to be stronger I think.

Great graphic work. Well done.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.