Dangerous Wishes [Nanya]

Book: Dangerous Wishes
Author: Dark_Ghostie
Reviewer: nanyapixie6
Number of chapters read: 4

Title:
Intriguing, concise and explanatory. I believe it is a good fit.

Cover:
The cover is quite good, and the font matches the vibes of the book, however, I do not see how it relates to the story or description. The chains and the fire don't quite relate, I feel something relating to the main character or the title should be involved in the cover.

Blurb/Description:
The description is enticing, and I was itching to click the read button, though the pattern may seem cliche, it is very intriguing. It could be maybe longer but it does have the pinch that entices a reader to click the read button. It is very explanatory and summarises the whole plot.

Originality/creativity:
The storyline is common but the way you executed it is quite unique and creative.

Grammar/punctuation:
There was good use of punctuation and I didn't notice any grammatical errors, I enjoyed seeing a new vocabulary of words when you describe them instead of using the usual plain words. It was very well written and quite professional, finding no single errors.

Plot:
While the concept of entering a story is common, the plot is quite intriguing. The way things turned out wasn't what I was expecting and I was glad it didn't. I expected that Cassie would become one of the people in the story, I didn't expect her to actually be Cassie. That was a nice twist and it made the story even more intriguing.

Writing style:
The character aesthetics are very pretty and look like a lot of time went into them. The introduction was needed and I'm glad I can picture their faces while reading.  Your descriptions were also very nice though I feel a little more can be done to make it professional/Captivating. It is well explanatory but a few idioms and sarcasm every here and there may really help the story or exaggeration, it is not entirely necessary but I think it's a plus for the story.

Character development:
Cassie from the start seemed like a headstrong character, I was glad to see her fight back Princess Verity, her character is quite nice.

Overall enjoyment:
I began enjoying the story from the transport side, the prequel was needed but I was more intrigued by the main story and I'm quite hoping that this isn't the end. It seems like a good plot and on a good day, I would be interested in reading it.

Keep up the good work!

I hope this helps :)

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.