Nefarious (BTS FF) [Dee]

Book: Nefarious (BTS FF)
Author: Jungha07
Reviewer: DHBurnside
Chapters read: 3

Ideas: 2
Details and content: 2
Organization/Structure: 2
Introduction/Closure: 3
Voice: 3
Spelling: 1
Analysis: 3

Chapter one
There were a couple of minor grammar mistakes but overall it was an excellent first chapter. Held the reader's attention. The only thing is curse words being used. I don’t mind them, but this may break or make a reader into continuing.

Chapter two
I feel like I came out of the story with the dialogue ‘cuz… um…’ This just didn’t fit the story. Texting slang I would try to avoid.

I think the second half of the chapter could do with some more description of what is happening. I was a bit confused when he said we look alike and we have a history. How? That would have been a nice time to give a little more detail. Is it his father?

Chapter three
On the 09 March section with the man burning the boy, who were these people? Is it the same man and boy from the previous section?

I can see this story is supposed to be telling one coming full circle but at the moment it’s almost there but not fully. It’s missing a lot more description and detail. It has really good potential but a few areas need ironing out first.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.