His Avacado [Ash]

Book: His Avacado
Author: _authoranuu__
Reviewer: _Ash_es
Chapters read: 3

Cover: 4/5
It's a perfect cover for a romance book. Love everything about it. The background, the two love interests in the middle, the font and colour used for the title. I love how that title glows and how it's a huge contrast to the dim background. Like neon tubes at night.

Title and blurb: 6/10
I still wonder how you came up with the title. I think it's a really cute and interesting one. In the blurb, you talked about the two main characters very explicitly and mentioned the tropes in the book. It was a really good one but I don't think it's enough for you to fully grab readers' interests. Talk about the plot a little and at least just give a line that will hook readers instantly. Let the readers know what they're reading.

Introduction: 16/20
It was a fun intro. The scene where the main girl met Nash in his towel was hilarious. And the chemistry between them was so much. Their conversation was a bit weird though and cringe. It seemed kinda childish and unrealistic so you should go back and see what you could correct.

Mechanics: 8/10
Grammar and spelling was good and I like how you spaced the paragraphs. You said English wasn't your first language though you tried. Still, I think I should point out the mistakes I noticed. First, your tenses vary and it makes the sentence sound weird. Secondly, though it's not much of a big deal, it's still necessary that you add a punctuation mark at the end of your dialogues to make them sound more professional. That's all.

Plot: 4/5
A fun and lively one. It's also very suspenseful and full of drama. It's a great story!

Originality: 7/10
Original plotline and everything. Original and likable characters too.

Writing style: 15/20
Brilliant style. Its easy to read and more importantly, readers are able to feel certain emotions from the way you describe them. Descriptions were amazing as well! I could picture most things clearly. I did notice a few weird word choices though. Like ‘he kicked on his leg' and ‘nooooohhh’. The last one especially makes the work look less professional. Take out time to go through and spot out those awkward sounding phrases it words.

Enjoyment: 16/20
I loved it so much! The romance is cute, the scenes are so gripping and the characters are so relatable and likable.

Total: 76/100

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.