Secrets Hidden in Time [Ash]

Book: Secrets Hidden in Time
Author: memorycraver
Reviewer: _Ash_es
Chapters read:

Cover: 4/5
I love the artwork there. I like the whole autumn vibe. It gives off this calm vibe and I think it matches the story perfectly.

Title and blurb: 7/10
I love the title. It's very mysterious and intriguing. The blurb, I thought it was written very professionally and it's really captivating. But I thought the words used  were really heavy and the whole thing is incredibly vague too.

Introduction: 17/20
Brilliant start! I love how you introduce the characters and I liked the marriage scene so much! It was cute and heartfelt.

Mechanics: 10/10
Everything was perfect from where I started to where I stopped. Grammar, punctuation, spelling and paragraph spacing, they were all on point.

Plot: 4/5
I really love the plot of the story and how everything is turning out. It's really exciting and intriguing with some funny moments here and there.

Originality: 8/10
It's a really interesting one. It's very different from many stories I've read and I like that. The characters are unique and original as well and really likeable.

Writing style: 19/20
I really admire the writing style. It's a very brilliant and unique. It makes reading more enjoyable and makes the story more interesting. Although, I notice that there are some parts that there was some info dump and that made those parts harder to read and so I had to skip.

Enjoyment: 17/20
It's an amazing romance story. It was written very well and it's fun but also really emotional too. Nice work

Total: 86/100

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.