Back With A Vengeance [Vi]

Book: Back With A Vengeance 
Author: Fire_And_Ice_1813
Reviewer: WarmCupofSparkles12
Chapters read: 2

Prologue
Pacing: 10/10
Very nice. Nothing major. It's just getting us ready for what we're going to be seeing in the future.

Characters: 10/10
There weren't any major character introductions, except the name of the moon goddess Selene.

World building: 10/10
The definitions at the start of the chapter are nice. Especially when it says that rejection is an anomaly, crime, sin, etc.

Chapter 1
Pacing: 10/10
Really nice for a 7-minute-long read. I like the part in the beginning where Victoria tells us something happened a few months ago that pretty much altered her life. Had she not met whoever, nothing would have happened.

Characters: 9/10
And here we see the first character introduced; Victoria. (fun fact; a lot of people call me Victoria by accident) And I'd like to know if she's in college or graduate school, since you mentioned Tori's 18th birthday. Other than that, the character choices are great.

World building: 9/10
The fact the start of the story takes place during school is nice. Though, I'd like to know what school Victoria goes to, or where it is located. Is it in a fictional world? Or is it based on reality?

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.