Secret of Prom Night [Nanya]

Book: Secret of Prom Night 
Author: MeadowSterling
Reviewer: nanyapixie6
Number of chapters read: 11

Title: I love it, it's intriguing, concise and captivating 

Cover: has an image of a prom queen which suits the vibes and a nice design, I love the use of neon on the secrets however it took me a while to see what was actually written in the sub heading, "The monster you created" was it?

Overall I like the cover but it could use a few improvement on the fonts and clearness of the subheading.

Blurb/Description: Amazing! It is so well written that I was smiling as I read it, very informative and at the same time intriguing, after reading the blurb, I'll definitely click the read button.

Originality/creativity: The idea to the story is very creative and it matches the title very well. The characters, everything is really unique and well executed, good work!

Just a side note, your aesthetics are beautiful and the character introduction added a nice touch, I could picture the characters as the images used.

Grammar/punctuation: I noticed no single error in the punctuation! and the grammar was quite good, the tenses also though they could use a few improvements. I didn't really notice any grammatical error but a few sentences could be written better.

Plot: honestly I love the plot, very captivating and you're executing it well, the tension, everything about it really is so good!

Writing style: It was well written, some chapters more than others. The story is quite intriguing and its nice seeing the main character not a goody- too- shoes, 

The descriptions could use a little work, to vividly capture the image of the events and the environment in which it is occurring,this could add a nice touch to the story.

Also I noticed the story falls lower than the description. What I mean is the description was so well written and professional but the story wasn't really, especially the first chapter, however the last chapter was oddly well written. Perphaps you're still editing?

Character development: Athena's character entices me, I really want to know how fat she'll go so I believe she's definitely going to have a character development. 

Having a preview of the main characters issues at home was a huge plus, it was needed and helps us to understand things from their perspective, I liked that

Overall enjoyment: I enjoyed the story, though I was annoyed at some parts, I found myself wanting more and more and Where's chapter 12!!

Keep up the good work and I hope this helps :)

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.