Love Like Lemon [Zee]

Book: Love Like Lemon
Author: Ipsitalali
Reviewer: Nobody247GHOST
Number of chapters read: 4

Chapter One: 017  (8.7/10)
This chapter was amazing, very enticing and written almost perfectly. I love it. You are a very skilled writer and this book displays it perfectly. I love the characters and their names are quite original, the plot is already amazing and is bound to keep your readers hooked.
I did find some punctuation mistakes, just mostly doubled-up full stops (..) or speech marks (""), which are all easy to fix and it doesn't really matter if you choose to ignore them instead.
I love your characters, the thoughts you have placed into each one is really shown and you should be proud, I really enjoyed reading about how they interacted with one another during this chapter.
I also really love the plot twist, and the cliff-hanger at the end, it really will keep your audience hooked
Your paragraph structures are well written, though I found some which could be considered "chunky." This is just because lots may be going on in the one sentence and it could be fixed by taking a new paragraph each time a topic changes, for example when you talk about Cal. You explain how Lenna greets all the other officers but Cal just catches her eye, from here you could take a new paragraph to describe his looks. This isn't necessary but it could help your readers understand that he really is different from the rest. Just remember sentences vary in size and so do paragraphs, this helps to grip your audience and keep them hooked.
Be proud of this chapter it really is amazing and doesn't really need much change to make it perfect.

Chapter Two: The Deal (10/10)
I just loved this chapter. It had me hooked the entire time and it will definitely have all your other readers hooked as well. It is so enticing and engaging, my mind was racing with conspiracies and questions the entire time, which is exactly what you want from your audience as this keeps them interested.

Chapter Three: Dodging Bullets (10/10)
I have no comments, this chapter was amazing, I just loved it. The action and the characters, it is just amazing. Be proud.

Chapter Four: Abandoned Hospital (9/10)
I love the relatability of your characters, yeah Lenna may be a bit out of our league but I love that you have displayed that she can have flaws and secrets too. This allows a sense of relatability between your characters and your readers, which is more likely to make your audience love your book and your amazing, thrilling characters.
I love your paragraph structure and I love the action in this chapter.
The time skips were probably a bit much though, they were a bit of a constant and may even be considered annoying but overall the chapter is amazing.

Chapter Five: Glowing Red Hearts (10/10)
I love Kane and Lenna's relationship, it is pure gold.
I love Lenna's relatability. I love Matteo and Lenna.

I just love this book, and I love the plotline and I love your style of writing, I have no complaints.
Keep writing lovely, because you truly have a talent and you are very skilled!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.