Dark Hearts [Saya]

Book: Dark Hearts
Author: Dark_Ghostie
Reviewer: sayahnika
Chapters read: 1

title and cover: 5/5
simple, and cool. i like how the title matches the cover. the color too! perfect.

blurb/description: 5/5
different authors have different descriptions and i like how your's is going to make the reader confused to what's to come. it doesn't give out the central idea. it makes the story sound like it's a guy comforting his love after a bad day... but! not gonna lie, i thought the same.

plot: 10/10
there wasn't any big 'plot' in here but i like how it's only evident in the end of what happens! perfectly guided. gives reader the biggest mood shift lol. it's good though, short snd simple, but the amount of emotion is just right.

grammar/punctuation: 10/10
didn't find any mistake or anything like that. i'm going to assume you either improved or there's just inborn talent in you!

writing style: 10/10
i really like your writing style! how you put in much emotion, all the pain and anger is evident, and every feeling in the story is perfectly short yet elaborated.

overall enjoyment: 10/10
i enjoyed this book a lot! it was so heartbreaking, but i liked it so much. not gonna lie, i actually felt something instead of plainly reading it.

total: 50/50
alas, all i have to say is that your book was so good. <3 i didn't find any mistake of your grammar etc. your vocabulary is so vast!! i couldn't cut off points anywhere, and i didn't give any less than what you deserve! keep up the work!!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.