I Don't Know Yet [Abiya]

Book: I Don’t Know Yet
Author: 1remindmeagain1
Reviewer: Ablazeisaleo
Chapters read: 9

Cover and Title (4/10):
I would suggest having a brighter cover which actually allows the readers to immerse themselves in the story as with the current cover it’s quite difficult to make out the title and the author’s name. A better cover would do best here.

Blurb (2/10):
Well, a blurb is actually a short description on the story that actually fills in the readers on what they are going to experience after reading your story. Over here, it’s just dialogue which is actually void as the readers are clueless on who the characters are or the setting of the whole story. I would suggest getting a blurb that meets the above requirements.

Character Description (7/10):
I would say that you have described Zeke and Selah’s character via their interactions online which is actually quite unique and one that I have never stumbled upon in any other book. Their characters and how Selah’s refusal to say a yes or no to Zeke’s proposal actually builds up the intrigue in readers to know why she hesitates to do so. Overall, good job!

Plot and Writing Style (6/10):
Though I love the writing style and the way you describe the characters and the setting, I was surprised to find way too many descriptions and very little dialogue which is a big no when it comes to writing novels. Always ensure that the ratio of descriptions to dialogues must be balanced and that when you put in a description make sure to add in a dialogue too.

Grammar (8/10):
Regarding grammar, I did stumble upon a few grammatical errors and punctuation mistakes but a grammar checker can help solve the above issue.

Overall, the story has great potential but with the changes mentioned above it’s going to be a gem!

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.