Theatris' Child [Vi]

Book: Theatris' Child
Author: Honey_Pot_
Reviewer: WarmCupofSparkles12
Chapters read: 2

The Initial Progeny
Pacing: /10
Now, when you said there was mythology, I had to say to myself, “not Greek mythology. … Maybe.” But when I read that the Devil was the father of the first human, I knew I had to lock in.

Characters: 9/10
The Devil, last time I checked, was 6 feet under. But, like the story of Adam and Eve, he tricks people, which shouldn’t come to surprise me. I’ve heard that story plenty of times. And, (no offense to my biblical connections) if I’m correct, I think Eve somewhat connects to the Saintess in the story.

World building: 7/10
I’m so sorry, but I have no clue where this is taking place. I know this is supposed to be lore-based, but it would be smart to add the location as well so people aren’t confused.

The Seven Factions
Pacing: 9/10
This is nice and surprisingly detailed lore. If this has to do with a story you’re writing, I might have to check it when it’s done or if it’s already done.

Characters: 9/10
I just want to ask; who exactly is The Great Being? I’ve never read any of your other books, so this comes to me for the first time, and here I am, slightly puzzled. I assume they represent God because I read a part that said the human race would fall to the Devil.

World building: 8/10
Still, I wish to know where we are. If this takes place all over the world or in another dimension, it would be nice to know.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.