Hidden Pathways [Vi]

Book: Hidden Pathways
Author: Re_andra
Reviewer: WarmCupofSparkles12
Chapters read: 2

Sins Unveiled - Chapter 1
Pacing: 10/10
The pacing is great. Nothing too extreme happens, and that's good. Characters: 9/10 I admire them. But one thing I want to see is a description of them and what they look like. I mean, I like the picture at the top (are those the characters?) but it would be nice if we knew who we were looking at.

World building: 10/10
I like the beginning of the story. It paints a nice picture of where we are and where the main character is. And wait- are we in the Renaissance in Italy??

Sins Unveiled - Chapter 2
Pacing: 10/10
Like the first chapter, nothing too extreme (minus the amazing bear scene) happens. It takes a nice steady pace.

Characters: 10/10
I like the introduction to Nert. It's not introducing everyone on the spot, which, in my opinion, is always good. And the image helps with my visual learning; I know what he looks like.

World building: 9/10
THE BEAR SCENE. That was cool! And with the exact measurements and height of Zach's leap was a nice touch. What would've been cool was if the bear was way stronger than they thought, so Ruby'ck had to get involved. But I'm not complaining. It was cool. And the description of the hideout in italics is perfect.

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

Thank you for requesting a review from us. Do let us know what you think so that we can improve to better provide for authors like you.