➤ The Stowaway

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Chapter 1

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          It wasn't the loud noise that penetrated the once oriented town that made it run into the uncertain fate that is drawn in it unreadable palms. The once organized place, moving by the means of business and inquiries, now filled with running footsteps as the people frantically seek the vicinity of being saved. 

The shrieks, screams, and cries ran around the chaos along with the thunderous sounds of cannons exploding and hitting every airs and wall. The triggers of muskets and pistols, the metals clashing in each rapier, completely destroying the landscapes of what seems to be now a war zone. 

The heavy rain that fell hard into the pavements, loud and crashing thunder and lightning. Everywhere, men and women drive their feet to the place where they can keep their lives intact. And in the opposition of what comes as a threat are men, suited with a knowledgeable regalia. Calling upon the doom of a certain person or organization if taken by accident or not. One thing is certain, such regalia that presents their decisive authority calls the priority of fleeing.

However, it wasn't the loud noise, the sight of a war, the frantic civilians, the people who bear the symbols of righteousness or the cruel rainfall that prickles its skin as if it burns that made it run.

It ran for survival.

Although struggling and at the sight of what comes to be the end of its life, it drove its feet to keep running until it could no longer carry its limbs. The gravel felt fiery although flooded with the rain, burning to the feeling against the skin. The animosity of its drizzle and the sound of thunder felt like a deep warning of the unknown, yet its ears could not lend a time to listen. It ran towards where it could no longer. 

Just like how it ran with no means of stopping, it also rendered itself from thinking straight and just flee to the only place it could assure safety. No spare of thought and with haste, the place in which it felt grand to be the right place of being hidden and enclosed become another chance of living.